Anyone know that James D at efes averaging $70 k fe a month ?

Like JD, I don't really care. However, I hope that it is legit and he wrote it all under his own pen and has average or above persistence.

Always a first time. Seems like just a couple years ago someone shot for a $40,000 month, @DayTimer I think, then Mungia hit $500,000 annual in daisy dukes. Oh, then Martin did $1,000,000 FE all on the phone.

At the end of the day it doesn't buy me a beer but makes me feel good for someone hitting it.
If you ever come to a DBGA event, I will promise you that Anthony will buy you a beer. He bought about 30 people at a steakhouse their meals last time I was there.

He's super generous.

If he doesn't buy you one, I will.

If you ever come to a DBGA event, I will promise you that Anthony will buy you a beer. He bought about 30 people at a steakhouse their meals last time I was there.

He's super generous.

If he doesn't buy you one, I will.

I'll buy us all a round :)

On topic, the guy who did this is both incredibly talented and hard working and that's putting it mildly. This guy doing this is ten times more impressive than anything I've ever done in the FE business.

I cannot comprehend how someone can work leads and write this much FE in a month. Not to mention, some of his activity is face to face!

Whoever this guy is, cheers my man. Job well done!

Back