Anyone know United Insurance Brokers? FE and Med Supp by Phone

PPG uses all our systems, leads, scripts, training, and process, but is not on our captive model. We partnered with PPG after we saw how successful they were running a call center.

Anyone that wants to be an indy agent in FE telesales, PPG is the best their is. All the major carriers and the best leads.

Who can beat a warm transfer for $12.50? There are some selling one Facebook lead for that cost.
Is that a TV lead or telemarketed lead?

PPG uses all our systems, leads, scripts, training, and process, but is not on our captive model. We partnered with PPG after we saw how successful they were running a call center.

Anyone that wants to be an indy agent in FE telesales, PPG is the best their is. All the major carriers and the best leads.

Who can beat a warm transfer for $12.50? There are some selling one Facebook lead for that cost.

No way in hell would I put all my contracts in one basket. a No Compete means nada in the South . . .

But - they don't have AmAm right?

Is that a TV lead or telemarketed lead?
Inbound TV lead that does not qualify for the AmAm product NorthStar sells like H&W issue, CHF, or other aiglments that could be immediate elsewhere. It also includes cancer and AIDS, and other serious issues.

For 12.50 however, it’s a great deal.

Not to get into the "street" semantic thing but LBL, Forresters, Prosperity give out 120 with no proof of production, at least for me they did.
We don't dispute that you can get a higher contract elsewhere. We have a schedule to go higher and will let our best anyone's contract if they can prove FE TELESALES production with good QoB.
Our pitch is the total package. We are not a contract warehouse looking to add any and all agents. We are partnering with agents that have a long-term goals and in some cases building their own call center

Last edited:
Back