Anyone know United Insurance Brokers? FE and Med Supp by Phone

We have $25 live transfers that are real tv leads, internet leads ECT. All come from a warm handoff from one of our USA based telemarketers
We also have the DNQ leads for agents that want to work them. They are really good leads that simply don't fit what Northstar does

No way in hell would I put all my contracts in one basket. a No Compete means nada in the South . . .
We don't require all your contracts unless you want our leads. Same thing every f2f Imo does with DM.
As I told you, we don't require a non-compete unless you want our training and scripts.
In any event we release contracts and our non-compete only covers Fe telesales. So if you want to go back to f2f your contracts will be released and you didn't sign a non-compete for f2f. You could also sell normal life or med sup over the phone

Last edited:
We don't require all your contracts unless you want our leads. Same thing every f2f Imo does with DM.
As I told you, we don't require a non-compete unless you want our training and scripts.
In any event we release contracts and our non-compete only covers Fe telesales. So if you want to go back to f2f your contracts will be released and you didn't sign a non-compete for f2f. You could also sell normal life or med sup over the phone

How many states do you need to have to get a decent amount of TV leads ?

So you have an open release policy to go back to f2f only ?

Wondering how you know if the agent is doing F2F or telesales when they leave since those companies can do both.

How many states do you need to have to get a decent amount of TV leads ?

So you have an open release policy to go back to f2f only ?

Wondering how you know if the agent is doing F2F or telesales when they leave since those companies can do both.
1. . We could supply a single stent with live TV leads in their home state. However, we recommend 5 statre but the reason is for shorter wait times.
This is a good example of the benefits to the writing agents.

2. Yes that is correct.

3. We wouldn't know if an agent broke their agreement. My guess is we hear about some and others not. Our goal is to stop agents we train from creating a competitive IMO using our teachings.

PPG looks to have training technology and product.I am scheduling a call. The other conversation is with DSB they also have a strong tele sales platform/system

Back