Anyone Use Badger Maps?

Anyone have experience using Badger Maps crm? The mapping ,etc looks pretty interesting

I tried really hard not to comment.... But what exactly is this app mapping because I get an instant thought of an app that maps the nearest piece of @$$.

It depends on what you use it for. For building a route, I found it limiting because I make about 80-100 sales calls a day. I've been using myrouteonline.com to build my routes. Works great!

I wanted something that I can use with my appointment setter, that shows leads in the area in the event of a no show, ie leads that won't answer. Something that will give her a better picture of where the leads are located when she is calling and setting appointments

It depends on what you use it for. For building a route, I found it limiting because I make about 80-100 sales calls a day. I've been using myrouteonline.com to build my routes. Works great!

Curious are you making 80-100 doors a day in urban setting from a list? Thanks

Curious are you making 80-100 doors a day in urban setting from a list? Thanks
Yes. Tons of seniors to talk to in the cities! I order targeted lists by zip code.

Works better when you're varied in your product offerings vs. FE only.

Last edited:
I tried really hard not to comment.... But what exactly is this app mapping because I get an instant thought of an app that maps the nearest piece of @$$.

Do you recommend calling that piece of @$$ for an appointment or just knocking on the door? With ZZ Top in mind ("every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man"), should I wear a suit complete with cufflinks or go more casual? I'm new at using the @$$ mapping app. This newby could use a little guidance. Thanks.

Back