Anyone Use Badger Maps?

Do you recommend calling that piece of @$$ for an appointment or just knocking on the door? With ZZ Top in mind ("every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man"), should I wear a suit complete with cufflinks or go more casual? I'm new at using the @$$ mapping app. This newby could use a little guidance. Thanks.

Hey man I am married with kids I have no experience with @$$ mapping apps. But no one has answered just what this badger app does.

Hey man I am married with kids I have no experience with @$$ mapping apps. But no one has answered just what this badger app does.

That's cool, I understand. No offense meant. I was going to ask if it screened for married women as I really don't feel like getting shot. Probably should ask about this in the "non-related" section.:idea: Peace!

That's cool, I understand. No offense meant. I was going to ask if it screened for married women as I really don't feel like getting shot. Probably should ask about this in the "non-related" section.:idea: Peace!

No offense taken..... someone mentioned the app we are thinking of is called tinder..... I am still working interested in knowing exactly what this app does.

Back