Anyone Use ITC Insurance Tech for Their Website?

I am hoping you stand-up that helping remark. I will do the work, but I will need some directions. Later I plan on being to busy, and have to pay you guys to maintain the site.

I'll put it this way in my opinion ITC has the best tools out there for internet marketing but..... a tool is only as good as the person using it.

Even after an entire straight year of working on my site relentlessly, I still spend a few hours a day either on modifying and expanding the site or doing SEO. My website is one of the core aspects of my marketing and I treat it that way. I probably spend more time working on the site than I do selling insurance. It takes me like 30 minutes to write an auto policy so I don't usually spend more than a few hours a day doing insurance. 1 policy makes me about $200-$300 x 3-4 / day and it works out pretty nicely. But that's also because I choose to use the rest of my time working on the website to maintain a consistent flow of leads.

I started working with ITC after my 3rd month in business. At that time I had 1 other source of leads when I started investing time into my site. I saw my first lead after 3 months and made my first $5k after 5 months. But the reality is I spent at least a few hundred hours learning the CMS, tweaking and expanding the site, adding content, blogging, learning SEO, and applying SEO.

I just hope you to realize that this is not going to be a slap it up and make easy money. That's not how Google works anymore.... or so they say

Last edited:
I am good with doing the work, my time frame might be longer because of the learning curve, and that's ok. I dont think I am going in with too high of expectations. It will be one major part of my marketing plan.

Hi John walker. I have also been looking into ITC and would love to check out your website. Would you mind posting your web address? Thanks everyone's comments are very informative.

Hi John walker. I have also been looking into ITC and would love to check out your website. Would you mind posting your web address? Thanks everyone's comments are very informative.

AIRECS, we have quite a few customer sites that we can share with you. Feel free to contact us. We always love to show off what we can do.As always, I am here to help out...before and after joining ITC's program.Also, check out our agency marketing blog, we are dedicated to making sure the industry succeeds as a whole.
ITC Marketing Blog

HI John, I messaged you the other day about providing a link to your webpage. You mentioned on other post all over the Insurance-Forums website about ITC and how good they are. Do you work for ITC? I have never saw a link to your website on any of your post though. If your not wanting to post on the forum would you mind emailing me the link to your website?

HI John, I messaged you the other day about providing a link to your webpage. You mentioned on other post all over the Insurance-Forums website about ITC and how good they are. Do you work for ITC? I have never saw a link to your website on any of your post though. If your not wanting to post on the forum would you mind emailing me the link to your website?

Sorry I'm not willing to share my money site. I do not work for them but with all these free endorsements I've been doing they should pay me commissions :D.

Last edited:
JohnWalker assuredly does not work for ITC.

As for our testimonials, we appreciate the time our customers take out of their day to provide a testimonial during our quarterly satisfaction surveys. We like to proudly display them with a backlink to their website.

Back