Anyone Use ITC Insurance Tech for Their Website?

John & Laird, Would mind recommending to what you think is the best blog or website to help educate myself on SEO and keep me in the loop of changing things with google?

I recommend the following blogs for getting started:

ITC Marketing Blog - our SEO and marketing blog for insurance, where you will find insights that we find while working with our customers.

SEO Blog | SEOmoz Blog Featuring Search Engine Marketing Tactics & Strategies

Official Google Webmaster Central Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Your wordpress comparison blog post was an interesting read Laird, thanks for linking that.

Court, nice site by the way. You are doing quite a few things right, even though you are using WordPress. Keep up the good work. =)

Last edited:
I just pulled the trigger and purchased your Gold package with Joe S. Super helpful guy and answered all the questions I had and I had many. Now I have to schedule an sit down with the developers to go over my site content. I will let everyone know how the process goes from start to finish just in case anyone wants to know.

How come the gold package went from $750 to $1000?

I'm really in the middle of a pickle. We just closed on a store front office and I need a website!

Getitc.com or inswebsites.com

What do I do?!!

I'm really in the middle of a pickle. We just closed on a store front office and I need a website!

What do I do?!!

While I am still in the building process, I have to say, ITC has been a pleasure to work with.

What do I do?!!

The pricing increased on the Platinum Plan. The pricing is the same for the Gold. On the Platinum Plan, we added a better setup on our AgencyBuzz product and this increased the overall setup. The new setup includes one-on-one training, import of up to 50,000 contacts, setup of four line of business tracks (e-mail drip campaigns) and a customized agency template. We found this increased the adoption rate of the AgencyBuzz marketing system included with Platinum.

Just mention this post and I will honor the old pricing.

Last edited:
We added more setup on our AgencyBuzz product and this increased the setup. The new setup includes one-on-one training, import of up to 50,000 contacts, setup of four line of business tracks (e-mail drip campaigns) and a customized agency template. We found this increased the adoption rate of the AgencyBuzz marketing system included with Platinum.

Just mention this post and I will honor the old pricing.

Don't cheap out. If you can afford, it just get the agency buzz. It's worth every penny when ITC sets you up with an email campaign that has a 54.2% open rate and your constantly getting calls from leads you quoted 4+ months ago. Besides email marketing, the amount of data this thing collects on your leads is insane. I can almost cherry pick my deals by only calling customers with higher buzz scores. Every time a customer opens your emails, clicks links, or other actions involving the email the score goes up. You can bet a customer is interested when they open the same email 4 times. For me, anything above 44% is 75% done deal.

buzz_zps3a554424.png

Last edited:
Back