Anyone Use Newlead.org?

I'm sorry to say that I really have limited sympathy for anyone who pays a lead company with a money order. And chances are if you walk into their "office" today you'll be standing in a UPS Store.

Well I did pay with money order they won't accept checks or ccard until your second order. Sounds a bit fishy. I live ten minutes from there office I'm going there today and I will get my refund. They suck big time!!!

Please post the results of you showing up at their office...I'm curious to see how they spin this, and do damage control

I'm sorry to say that I really have limited sympathy for anyone who pays a lead company with a money order. And chances are if you walk into their "office" today you'll be standing in a UPS Store.

I follow you. Learned my lesson the hard way. I will keep you posted I am going there in one hour

This company requires a check for the 1st payment. I will never use these crooks again. 10 crappy appointments and no sales. These people aren't expecting you. I don't even drive to the rest of mine now, I'll just call them and save the gas. I don't want to waste much time but what can we do? Complain to the Bbb and wait forever?

Complaining to the BBB will do nothing. Even thinking that it will shows how little experience you have with BBB. I wouldn't waste my time. In my book BBB is also a scam. You need to just kiss that money goodbye. If you are going to complain to anyone complain to the attorney general's office in the state where they are located. By requiring a check upfront they are probably guilty of mail fraud.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well I did pay with money order they won't accept checks or ccard until your second order. Sounds a bit fishy. I live ten minutes from there office I'm going there today and I will get my refund. They suck big time!!!

You need to mark this one done to experience and move on.

Last edited:
Actually, trying to reverse the charges for leads IF you received leads will be tough if not impossible. The merchant gets to tell their side of the story and their side will be "they paid for X number of leads and here's proof they got X number of leads."

Ok guys I am at location it is a ups store I called Rebecca at new lead and she just stumbled on her words it was classic. She states also that they had wrong email address for me to send me today's appts even though she's emailed me 16 times. Also she stated they didn't have any appts for me. Guys run away as fast as possible. She states they have no office and all telemarketers work from home and are hired off Craigslist as for 8 bucks an hour. Sad!!!!

Back