Anyone Use Newlead.org?

Ok guys I am at location it is a ups store I called Rebecca at new lead and she just stumbled on her words it was classic. She states also that they had wrong email address for me to send me today's appts even though she's emailed me 16 times. Also she stated they didn't have any appts for me. Guys run away as fast as possible. She states they have no office and all telemarketers work from home and are hired off Craigslist as for 8 bucks an hour. Sad!!!!

Total scam is all this is.

Complaining to the BBB will do nothing. Even thinking that it will shows how little experience you have with BBB. I wouldn't waste my time. In my book BBB is also a scam.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a different take on the BBB. They are a non-profit company. State by state franchise so they do have some leeway in how/what they do. Originally foundedfounded 100 years ago. I was a volunteer board member of the local BBB here in TN for 3 years [rotate off]. It is an excellent resource for consumers to find businesses that do business the right way. The BBB cannot take one to court. They do listen to both sides of the story, look at contracts, listen to both sides of the story, etc. If they find the business rips folks off, they get a bad rating. With B to B they are not the legal arbitrator of contracts but they do listen. Furniture stores, auto dealers, roofing, plumbers, etc., tend to take advantage of folks trust the most. Any business with a bad BBB rating is definetely a business I would avoid.

So please make a complaint to the BBB. It won't get your money back but hopefully, it will warn others to stay away.

And you typically can/will get your money back if you make a complaint to the c.card company. Call or email me & I'll tell you what generally works in my experience.

I agree. I went 2 days. the first day out of the 5 , 3 were home and all 3 denied that they agreed to an appointment.
Then on the second scheduled day there were no appointments and the third day I met all 5 and all 5 told me they never agreed for an appointment and and they were mentioned only about medicare. RUN! I ORDERED FOR FINAL EXPENSE.

PLEASE AVOID NEWLEAD.ORG .

There script tricks old people into agreeing to an appointment without them even knowing it. Go ahead and get a recorded call, straight out of an Indian call center.
Stay away from these people. An whoever testified for these people should be shot.

If this is New Leads from Plano, Texas, run from them like a thief into the night. I tried their "quality" leads once, and they were absolutely worthless. I never even received the number of leads for which I had paid. Plus the few I got were completely worthless. I've been doing this gig for a good number of years, and this New Leads was a complete rip off. After countless complaints screaming for them to fulfill the contract are never answered, one eventually just cuts your losses and walk away. But you also learn. My lesson: keep away from New Leads!

Back