Anyone used TV leads(not from LH)

Scotty1980

Super Genius
Just curious I keep seeing final expense tv leads all the time watching several different channels. Anyone try it? Does it work as good as DM? Pricing? TIA.

I do every day.

Best lead on the market.

They can be pricey, but they compress time and are worth the price.

You dont spend time convincing people that "this is your signature". They know exactly what they want since they literally showed interest within a couple of seconds.

We've slowed down on TV after AEP... it just becomes too expensive, and then after Thanksgiving its still too pricey... so we will hit hard the day after Christmas again!

So Nsrh approximately how much are they per lead? Do the agents answer the calls? Surely many of the people are in terrible health and can't get AM AM . What do you do with those people? What % of call in's are closed ?

I do every day.

Best lead on the market.

They can be pricey, but they compress time and are worth the price.

You dont spend time convincing people that "this is your signature". They know exactly what they want since they literally showed interest within a couple of seconds.

We've slowed down on TV after AEP... it just becomes too expensive, and then after Thanksgiving its still too pricey... so we will hit hard the day after Christmas again!

So you are the one that keeps interupting my Judge Judy show? I thought that was Lincoln Heritage.

So Nsrh approximately how much are they per lead? Do the agents answer the calls? Surely many of the people are in terrible health and can't get AM AM . What do you do with those people? What % of call in's are closed ?

I’m a cash buyer now, so I don’t pay per lead but my average cost is around $25 per lead.

A vendor will likely sell this lead for $35 to $45 per call.

If prospects don’t fit my mold, I sell the call of to large carriers who don’t ask questions.

We have prequalifiers who buff out the sick ones.

Back