Anyone used TV leads(not from LH)

So, just like with every other type of lead.....there are "serial responders". :yes:

It’s irritating to get the same time waster lead twice in the same year. Occasionally 3-times. But 15 in a month? That’s 180 times in a year if they keep it up?

That there is what I would call a very lonely person. :sad::yes:

I let telemarketers pitch me all the time. I'm a pretty tough sale though.

I just got pitched an Americo $25,000 Eagle Premier policy at a great smoker rate. And on his version the rate doesn't go up and the coverage doesn't reduce in 3-years if keep smoking. On his the price get about 25% lower if I DO quit smoking.

Got to love you some telemarketers. Someday I'll release a YouTube video with a best of mix. When they say "the call is recorded for training purposes I say and also for my entertainment purposes."

I let telemarketers pitch me all the time. I'm a pretty tough sale though.

I just got pitched an Americo $25,000 Eagle Premier policy at a great smoker rate. And on his version the rate doesn't go up and the coverage doesn't reduce in 3-years if keep smoking. On his the price get about 25% lower if I DO quit smoking.

Got to love you some telemarketers. Someday I'll release a YouTube video with a best of mix. When they say "the call is recorded for training purposes I say and also for my entertainment purposes."
From the Bob and Tom Show.

Back