Appointment Manager/Territory Manager

cpfjunior

I haven't seen any posts about this, apoligies if I am asking incorrectly...
How do agency owners track what carriers they have appointments with and in what states?
My agency operates in 13 states and we have 20+ carriers. Not all carriers operate in all states, and not all agents write in all states... This is seemingly impossible to track easily. Any insight/help is appreciated

Add in the hassle of having to manage the fact that many agency owners are appointed in their name in some states with certain insurers and under their corporate name in other states with some insurers.

Have you checked with some of the better AMS systems?

But yes, I too agree that a spreadsheet would be the best place to start.

Add in the hassle of having to manage the fact that many agency owners are appointed in their name in some states with certain insurers and under their corporate name in other states with some insurers.

Have you checked with some of the better AMS systems?

But yes, I too agree that a spreadsheet would be the best place to start.

61519535.jpg

I believe agent sync software has that capability. I think agencies & IMO/BGAs use it to check off licensing, appointments, CE & even tracking compliance required either by regulation or carrier. I have no experience with it or idea on cost, just recall some agencies talking about it on the topic of trying to keep a current status & trackable source of info

AutoPilot Landing Page

Back