Are DM Leads Enough?

Jccwell

Guru
Arkansas
I'm a new independent agent. My upline advised me to buy DM and FB leads, then supplement with aged leads.

My budget is roughly $600/week. That's enough to buy DM leads and some aged leads. The DM leads were $495 from LeadConcepts (1,000 Walmart Gift Card leads). And I purchased roughly 100 aged leads from Aged Lead Store.

Any advice on how to better utilize my budget? Also, can I expect to stay busy using this strategy, or am I better off buying some FB leads, cold calling, or increasing my budget?

I'm a new independent agent. My upline advised me to buy DM and FB leads, then supplement with aged leads.

My budget is roughly $600/week. That's enough to buy DM leads and some aged leads. The DM leads were $495 from LeadConcepts (1,000 Walmart Gift Card leads). And I purchased roughly 100 aged leads from Aged Lead Store.

Any advice on how to better utilize my budget? Also, can I expect to stay busy using this strategy, or am I better off buying some FB leads, cold calling, or increasing my budget?

Go all in on some type of Facebook lead at that budget range. Should get you 25 to 30 a week.

Sr Life has a great DM platform. It's only $375 per 1000 pieces dropped. These leads have "life insurance", "funeral expenses", and "burial expenses" on them, not some gimmicky give away like a wal-mart gift card.Call me if you like.

Sr Life has a great DM platform. It's only $375 per 1000 pieces dropped. These leads have "life insurance", "funeral expenses", and "burial expenses" on them, not some gimmicky give away like a wal-mart gift card.Call me if you like.

And of course, he has to contract with SL in order to get them...oh, and doesn't he have to be captive like you as well?

Depends on the vendor, maybe a 7 or 8 relative to a DM being a 10.

As usual, the agent is the X factor.

Good agents will close any type of lead they're given.

Agree on that one... even aged leads to some are gold. Haven't had to purchase leads in quite awhile.

Thanks for our replay. Not to put you on the hot seat, but who would you suggest as a top rated FB lead provider.

You can PM me if you don't want to stir the waters. :laugh:

And of course, he has to contract with SL in order to get them...oh, and doesn't he have to be captive like you as well?

Yes Todd you are correct. These leads are for Sr Life agents only. Lead financing is also available for fixed price leads ($25 in most states). Do any of your carriers do this for their agents?

How about you Todd? Do you do anything like this to help your agents? If your agents want to call me I'll help them. If fact, all agents on this forum are welcome to call me...confidentially.

And do you know of ANY carrier that does DM drops for their agents at $375 per 1000?

Last edited:
Back