Are DM Leads Enough?

You would need to be full-time with them to be able to get their leads. That's because your manager would cosign for those leads for you so you can get them on credit with the lead charge being deducted from your advances about 10 days later. Most managers require full-time before they'll cosign for the agent. Even if an agent wanted to buy the leads with a credit card, and not have a cosignor for the leads, SL won't do that because they don't want to help other carriers.

Their DM leads have been lowered in price recently, all with the same direct wording they've been using. Some states are now $37 (including Fl, SC, and Ga), some states are $31, and a few areas are $45.

Independent agents can get contracted with Sr Life and not have to be full time. They just can't participate in SL's lead program. In other words, independent brokers would have to generate their own leads just like they already do.

You would need to be full-time with them to be able to get their leads. That's because your manager would cosign for those leads for you so you can get them on credit with the lead charge being deducted from your advances about 10 days later. Most managers require full-time before they'll cosign for the agent. Even if an agent wanted to buy the leads with a credit card, and not have a cosignor for the leads, SL won't do that because they don't want to help other carriers.

Their DM leads have been lowered in price recently, all with the same direct wording they've been using. Some states are now $37 (including Fl, SC, and Ga), some states are $31, and a few areas are $45.

Independent agents can get contracted with Sr Life and not have to be full time. They just can't participate in SL's lead program. In other words, independent brokers would have to generate their own leads just like they already do.

No reason to be captive at those prices.

Good to know. But my question is "where can you get exclusive fixed price DM leads at a better price"? I didn't ask "almost exactly".

And does your upline finance your lead charge so you don't have to prepay for your leads first before you can work them?

Good to know. But my question is "where can you get exclusive fixed price DM leads at a better price"? I didn't ask "almost exactly".

And does your upline finance your lead charge so you don't have to prepay for your leads first before you can work them?
No. And why would anyone agree to that?

The questions weren't about financing leads anyway. But if one wants to finance leads then do it on their own CC and work whatever companies they want.

Back