Are There Any Carriers Who...

jburgmann

Are there any carriers who can write someone over 90? All of my carriers max out at 85. What do you do for someone over 90 who wants insurance?

Tell them they waited too long. It's not like they never had an opportunity to get some.

Now it's that kind of negativity that will hold you back.

Maybe they have been busy with doctor appointments and hair appointments and didn't have the time yet. Maybe they have been meaning to talk to their kids. Maybe they were waiting until their car is paid off first. Maybe a friend was in the hospital and they didn't feel like talking right now. Maybe they were getting ready to go out of town.

Or maybe you're right. Maybe they just procrastinated too long.

Now it's that kind of negativity that will hold you back. Maybe they have been busy with doctor appointments and hair appointments and didn't have the time yet. Maybe they have been meaning to talk to their kids. Maybe they were waiting until their car is paid off first. Maybe a friend was in the hospital and they didn't feel like talking right now. Maybe they were getting ready to go out of town. Or maybe you're right. Maybe they just procrastinated too long.

It's funny because it's true.

Are there any carriers who can write someone over 90? All of my carriers max out at 85. What do you do for someone over 90 who wants insurance?

Not trying to nitpick, but try to put your subject in the title. That way when someone actually uses the search function, your thread and corresponding answers will show up in the search function.

And then I don't have to click on this new thread because I'll know I already know the answer because the question has been asked a dozen times in the last month.

Now it's that kind of negativity that will hold you back.

Maybe they have been busy with doctor appointments and hair appointments and didn't have the time yet. Maybe they have been meaning to talk to their kids. Maybe they were waiting until their car is paid off first. Maybe a friend was in the hospital and they didn't feel like talking right now. Maybe they were getting ready to go out of town.

Or maybe you're right. Maybe they just procrastinated too long.

Silly, they do not need that rip off insurance. They just saved all that money over the years in the bank. So now the kids never need worry. Besides the kids really are going to just bury um out back.

Not trying to nitpick, but try to put your subject in the title. That way when someone actually uses the search function, your thread and corresponding answers will show up in the search function. And then I don't have to click on this new thread because I'll know I already know the answer because the question has been asked a dozen times in the last month.

You've become quite the aggressive one lately. Fatherhood will definitely change you. It's like, "Don't screw with me, I can create people now." :-)

Back