Are these Real People

timingUsually

Expert
Im having a hard time understanding whether or not some of these are legit opportunities or people who want to take my money.. when i talk to some of the managers with these companies they make it seem as if this is possible for anyone.. how realistic is it for someone to consistently put up 5 and 6 thousand dollars a week CONSISTENTLY... is that normal :skeptical: if i could post the youtube videos Id post one of the company claiming someone made 10,000 and on their fb page someone did 13000 last week in a week.. i mean where Im from thats considered rich..or at least wealthy. . And i hope i didnt offend anyone but I mean come on

Im having a hard time understanding whether or not some of these are legit opportunities or people who want to take my money.. when i talk to some of the managers with these companies they make it seem as if this is possible for anyone.. how realistic is it for someone to consistently put up 5 and 6 thousand dollars a week CONSISTENTLY... is that normal :skeptical: if i could post the youtube videos Id post one of the company claiming someone made 10,000 and on their fb page someone did 13000 last week in a week.. i mean where Im from thats considered rich..or at least wealthy. . And i hope i didnt offend anyone but I mean come on

Don't confuse what an agent gross's and what they net. It's very realistic for someone to gross 4k a week in AP...if they spend 800-1200 a week on marketing consistently. Most of the top earners will tell you that they spend more on leads than most people earn in a year, but this a business. Spend money to make money right?

Bro just do telesales and close 2-3 apps per day in your pajamas. no driving, no motels, no no-shows. just cold hard profits. while everyone is out there driving around god knows where, you are at home, waking up at 10 am, and in your chair closing deals.

Seniors want what you have and want it now. Its that simple!

just $899 to setup your home office and get you licensed bonded and insured.

Its kind of like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysMt_9JnyI

Less than 1% sell 4k a week on average.

Cant wait to be back in the 1%, once my dm is back on track :biggrin: Didn't realize that was a true statistic, interesting.

----------

If anyone is throwing that kind of bull at you run. You need someone who will be more realistic with you and be more conservative, you don't want flash in the pan managers or worse, a corporate recruiter spewing falsehoods.

Feel free to visit my site where I have interviewed dozens of successful agents and agencies, just straight talk:

Agent Audio Interviews | Final Expense Leads and Agent Training

What are your ratios and what are you willing to invest consistently? Then do maths.

Back