Are You Jealous or Honest?

For me, I don't think that I can narrow it down to a particular "type" of agent, but whenever I run across certain companies or agencies......WHOA NELLY!!

That is just my experience. I am not knocking all FE guys. But I think some of them live off of churning the same people over and over. Those tend to be the stained polyester tie, worn shoe guys, mostly.

I try to work in an ethical way as my mom taught me and my kids look up to me for.

Kinda hard to do the wrong thing when so many look up to you for an example of how to do the right thing. Every time the thought of fudging it or doing it not quite right crosses my mind, I ask myself what my kids would expect from me. Squares my a ss up pretty quick.

Good thread - things every successful agent knows instinctively. I don't know of any really successful agent (health/life) here in my area that does it any other way. They are here to stay and make a decent living doing it and can sleep well at night. The other ones, here today, gone tomorrow.

Eh..

No penis envy here

Been down that road

Anyone telling you they make 150K+ a year is working 40-60 hours a week

I prefer the 75-100k salary, take my time, take days off when I want to etc...

I can live pretty good making 1500 a week, and being that my wife is a TV show host.. we do okay

Wanna lose your hair and have a heart attack by 50? Go bust your ass...

I prefer the 7-10 appts a week, 3-5 apps a week production

I'm not gonna work my ass off for some hack manager with a $20 toupee.. F him

I prefer the simply life

I'm the managable mtg pmt, paid off car, 13-15 k in the bank, shooting buckets of balls at the range when I want to kinda guy

Everybody else can kiss my ass

Touche!!! If you were in Texas, I'd book a tee time with you.

i believe in carma. if you do bad to other, bad things will happen to you. if you are good to other, good thinks will happen to you....

Back