Are You Jealous or Honest?

I met with a gentleman who was paying over $100 for a crappy cancer and even crappier dental plan. He tried submitting the claim for dental and it didn't even cover his cleaning and x-rays...plus it was too much of a hassle for him to deal with, dealing with paperwork and all. On top of that, the agent that sold it to him wouldn't call him back.

Since he has an MA plan, he wasn't even aware of his exposure if he has to go to the hospital. I was able to replace the dental and crappy cancer with a nice hospital, skilled nursing, and lump sum cancer plan that fills those gaps nicely. And he's saving $20/month. He's a happy camper and I FEEL GOOD knowing I helped someone out in more ways than one.

This IS the best industry to be in. I love what I do!

Since he has an MA plan, he wasn't even aware of his exposure if he has to go to the hospital. I was able to replace the dental and crappy cancer with a nice hospital, skilled nursing, and lump sum cancer plan that fills those gaps nicely. And he's saving $20/month. He's a happy camper and I FEEL GOOD knowing I helped someone out in more ways than one.

This IS the best industry to be in. I love what I do!

Just curious what a $960 a year plan will cover if he is hospitalized one time. How much would he save if he was in the hospital for 3 days and 5 days SNF?

Rick

Just curious what a $960 a year plan will cover if he is hospitalized one time. How much would he save if he was in the hospital for 3 days and 5 days SNF?

Rick

Seriously! For $960 a year that guy could prob get a Med Supp plan N instead of MA and have infinately better coverage.

Seriously! For $960 a year that guy could prob get a Med Supp plan N instead of MA and have infinately better coverage.

He would also have unlimited access to the very best health care this country has to offer. He wouldn't be limited to network doctors and hospitals. Isn't freedom of choice important to people anymore, especially seniors who are starting to have major health problems?

I had a couple in SE Missouri with health problems cancel their Med Supps because they needed the money to make payments on their new Lincoln. They wanted me to sell them a PFFS plan and I refused. Referred them to another agent.

Back