Benepath Leads

You mention me in damn near every post. You're welcome to do that as I guess I should be flattered I have an admirer. However, I'm straight so I don't want you to be disappointed.

Rick

You really shouldn't flatter yourself. I see you're one that can hand it out...but can't take it. I'm not an admirer of yours...for the most part, I think you're an ass!:yes:

In the past I have managed my own pay per click and seo campaigns to generate leads using my own website, converting 25% of my click through to leads I was paying about what it costs me just buy a lead from Benepath who generates leads the same way that I was doing it with my own site. I have purchased about 200 exclusive internet leads from them since December 2013 and I have had very solid closing ratio. In fact, I got a bad lead from them this morning... Does this mean that their leads are bad? No. I'll get a credit, and the next one will probably be a good one. A good lead doesn't always mean that I can help them, it just means they were actively looking for insurance information on the internet and submitted accurate information.

There are an "obamaload"(thanks Rick) of different reasons that an agent will succeed or fail at closing internet leads. If you do your follow up and give them what they want instead of what you want them to have there is no reason that a person looking for insurance shouldn't buy from you. I follow up with some leads for months before I end up taking an application, I call every day, send emails, write letters and leave voice mails until I make contact. I think most agents aren't putting the work in to effectively make it in this business.

This doesn't mean that all internet leads are closeable, I have purchased leads from companies like insureme, allwebleads and prospectzone and have found that I end up returning most of them as a bad lead. Some internet lead companies are down right fraudulent, in my experience Benepath is not one of them. Just my 2 nickels...

Ok my experience with insureme, allwebleads and prospectzone
has been the same gone down to a 1 or 2 % clos ratio on shared (which I don't buy anymore only I have a bunch a credits for leads through FMO that I will run out but then I am done not another penny on shared)

I have found a company for exclusive that Im dong about a 12% -15% close ratio in some states

From what It sound like Benepath would be better I could maybe get up to 20%

but the down side is
1)there expensive
2)you have to give them a week notice to stop leads
3)you have no control over lead flow you can get 1 in a week or 10 in a day

If it were just the price I would try them today but in combination
I may Hold off a while

You really shouldn't flatter yourself. I see you're one that can hand it out...but can't take it. I'm not an admirer of yours...for the most part, I think you're an ass!:yes:

I am an ass. And you're a jerk.

I can take it just fine because I consider the source. I might be upset if it was someone who I respected.

Please, keep posting about me. I'm so glad you think of me so often. I couldn't care any less about you.

Rick

I am an ass. And you're a jerk.

I can take it just fine because I consider the source. I might be upset if it was someone who I respected.

Please, keep posting about me. I'm so glad you think of me so often. I couldn't care any less about you.

Rick

:SLEEP:............................................:laugh:

Back