Benepath Leads

I used Benepath years ago for health leads. Cleland Green owns it and I always found him to be honest and helpful. I believe they are all organic
leads and probably as good an internet lead as you can find.

All that said here are the problems:

1 the lead he sells you is exclusive through him but you will find
most prospects have searched other sites and are getting
calls from multiple agents. The golden rule of internet leads
is first one to make contact has the best shot at making a sale.

2 Most of us do not have the systems in place to maximize roi
on internet leads. They are a different animal from dm or tele
leads. You have got to be prepared to literally beat them to death
with followup not days but months to maximize your profit.
I found that there are very few quick sales from internet
leads. You really would benefit from the interview that Jeff did
on his site. It will help you greatly to undertand what seperates
Benepath for most of the crap that is being marketed online as a lead.

Lastly I would recommend that you check out Jeff's online group
to learn how to start generating you own leads with your own
online marketing. There is a slight fee but it is the best money
you can spend because you will get to see and talk with other agents
who are doing it.

I do not buy internet leads from anyone nor do I generate
my own. Just wanted to be upfront but I have bought a ton in the
past. It will work for those agents who will take the time to learn
how to do it themselves. Good luck.

Door knocking, cold calling, your own website, local advertising, Facebook, and more...

door knocking is out I work in over a dozen states

Cold calling is brutal time consuming and does not produce enough for me

most of all just puts me in a negative state mentally after a couple weeks
with all the angry people so that's out

not even a comparison to bought leads

how is the advertising what should I expect on that for ROI

I have been resistant to the Facebook for may reasons
but if that really is worth the trouble
I might look into it

----------

I used Benepath years ago for health leads. Cleland Green owns it and I always found him to be honest and helpful. I believe they are all organic
leads and probably as good an internet lead as you can find.

All that said here are the problems:

1 the lead he sells you is exclusive through him but you will find
most prospects have searched other sites and are getting
calls from multiple agents. The golden rule of internet leads
is first one to make contact has the best shot at making a sale.

2 Most of us do not have the systems in place to maximize roi
on internet leads. They are a different animal from dm or tele
leads. You have got to be prepared to literally beat them to death
with followup not days but months to maximize your profit.
I found that there are very few quick sales from internet
leads. You really would benefit from the interview that Jeff did
on his site. It will help you greatly to undertand what seperates
Benepath for most of the crap that is being marketed online as a lead.

Lastly I would recommend that you check out Jeff's online group
to learn how to start generating you own leads with your own
online marketing. There is a slight fee but it is the best money
you can spend because you will get to see and talk with other agents
who are doing it.

I do not buy internet leads from anyone nor do I generate
my own. Just wanted to be upfront but I have bought a ton in the
past. It will work for those agents who will take the time to learn
how to do it themselves. Good luck.

Honestly I have found that with internet leads most sales are withing a month or 2 although what I get is filtered for no younger then 6 mos prior to 65
there are some that are long term follow ups but not a big deal for the small percentage they are and the long term ones have a good close ratio

I do not how ever find I need to keep calling leads I have not had an Initial call with after 30 days for exclusive and 7 - 10 days shared

The few DM I have done on the other hand I have had to call the hell out of em to make contact

Tele sales if you mean live transfer has been good to me but have gone up in price to where I am not turning a lot of 1st year profit
however I make a few dollars 1st year and easy sales
to add to reside while they are not time consuming

Also Who is Jeff?

Last edited:
In the past I have managed my own pay per click and seo campaigns to generate leads using my own website, converting 25% of my click through to leads I was paying about what it costs me just buy a lead from Benepath who generates leads the same way that I was doing it with my own site. I have purchased about 200 exclusive internet leads from them since December 2013 and I have had very solid closing ratio. In fact, I got a bad lead from them this morning... Does this mean that their leads are bad? No. I'll get a credit, and the next one will probably be a good one. A good lead doesn't always mean that I can help them, it just means they were actively looking for insurance information on the internet and submitted accurate information.

There are an "obamaload"(thanks Rick) of different reasons that an agent will succeed or fail at closing internet leads. If you do your follow up and give them what they want instead of what you want them to have there is no reason that a person looking for insurance shouldn't buy from you. I follow up with some leads for months before I end up taking an application, I call every day, send emails, write letters and leave voice mails until I make contact. I think most agents aren't putting the work in to effectively make it in this business.

This doesn't mean that all internet leads are closeable, I have purchased leads from companies like insureme, allwebleads and prospectzone and have found that I end up returning most of them as a bad lead. Some internet lead companies are down right fraudulent, in my experience Benepath is not one of them. Just my 2 nickels...

The best leads you will ever get are referrals from your own clients, family and friends. If you don't have a strategy to get referrals - get one now. There are plenty of good articles on the internet about how to get more referrals.

How you supplement your own leads to achieve your financial goals is something you need to seriously consider. If you decide to buy third party leads, my best advice to you is to find a company to work with who is willing to work with you to improve the lead quality. Simply trying a few leads and moving on is not the same thing as supply chain management. If you can find a supplier who will engage in a feedback loop with you and then implement changes to improve quality, you will find yourself in a business relationship which will lead to your own personal success.

Back