Benepath Leads

I would rather hear from that agent than hear excuses from the owner blaming the agent.

JD, how many times have you seen an agent fail with the same leads that you would succeed with? Must be something like 80%...

I don't know anything about Benepath, I too haven't heard about or from them in many years, but it does seem like you would know based on your FE leads experience, that there are more than a few agents who are a bigger problem than the leads are.

JD, how many times have you seen an agent fail with the same leads that you would succeed with? Must be something like 80%...

I don't know anything about Benepath, I too haven't heard about or from them in many years, but it does seem like you would know based on your FE leads experience, that there are more than a few agents who are a bigger problem than the leads are.

Since the figure is 90% of agents don't make it in this business more than a year I would say the number of agents that don't/can't properly work leads is prety high.

But, I can usually tell by talking to the agent if the problem is the leads or the agent.

I can't get that by talking to the lead seller.

My previous IMO told me I didn't know how to work their teleleads when I was askng for credit for some bad leads.

That seems to be the default answer for all the lead sellers. I wouldn't know this particular owner from Adam and, for all I know, he is a terrific fellow.

His opinion on the leads he is selling, however, is not unbiased.

Since the figure is 90% of agents don't make it in this business more than a year I would say the number of agents that don't/can't properly work leads is prety high.

But, I can usually tell by talking to the agent if the problem is the leads or the agent.

I can't get that by talking to the lead seller.

My previous IMO told me I didn't know how to work their teleleads when I was askng for credit for some bad leads.

That seems to be the default answer for all the lead sellers. I wouldn't know this particular owner from Adam and, for all I know, he is a terrific fellow.

His opinion on the leads he is selling, however, is not unbiased.

JD, as usual, is right on the money.

----------

The only good leads are the ones you generate yourself.

Rick

So, Matt, Rick, and anyone else who cares to chime in, what are YOUR favorite methods to generate leads?

Rick's a lead vendor...............:yes:

You constantly post that. Is it because I bought an obamaload of names and am willing to help other agents buy them at a very small profit? Maybe I should sell them for $69 instead. Then you can call me a lead vendor.

BTW, do I need to teach you the difference between a list and a lead?

Rick

----------

So I guess I shouldn't buy any leads from him and instead follow his own advice and generate my own leads, right?

Correct. I don't sell leads.

However, if you want a list to call, I'm at $20/K for the same lists another person here used to sell for $69/K (and told us that was a GREAT deal).

Rick

Has any one used benepath exclusive leads

especially for Medicare plans

they are a bit more expensive but sound like higher quality
And I hope to hear about some experience with them

Yes-not good, dropped them after one week of only receiving leads between the hours of 11PM-5AM.

You constantly post that. Is it because I bought an obamaload of names and am willing to help other agents buy them at a very small profit? Maybe I should sell them for $69 instead. Then you can call me a lead vendor.

BTW, do I need to teach you the difference between a list and a lead?

Rick

If you make any profit, then you're technically a list vendor...but I post that to irk you. You hand it out, so I'm sure you're able to take it. Just having some fun with you. :biggrin:

I know the difference between a list and a lead. To me, a lead is a name/address/phone # of somebody that might have a need for what I'm selling. A list is a lot of leads. They may not have responded, but they are targeted. If I put their info on a card, I think of them as a lead when I knock on their door. :yes:

JD, as usual, is right on the money.

----------

So, Matt, Rick, and anyone else who cares to chime in, what are YOUR favorite methods to generate leads?

In addition to getting leads thru my site, my favorite method of getting leads are thru developing relationships with diabetic groups.

Ive done it locally and on a national scale. Relationships you build will make you successful for the long term

I did ok with them, I dropped them because I wanted leads I can stop when I want, not a set number per week. All the companies I have used run very hot and cold. You need more than one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Back