• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Best Bang for the Buck

insurpros

:no: :no:
Being new to insurance and looking towards selling final expense, I would like everyone’s opinion on effective FE advertising. Where do you get the best bang for the buck? (IE: direct mailings, shared/exclusive internet leads, telemarketing leads/tel fixed appt leads, aged leads, etc) Any decent lead sources to use would help also. I'm from dupage county, Illinois and will be working locally within maybe an hours drive from home.

Thanks to all those that respond.

You got a problem with that?
I did 3 posts in 3 different areas of interest. You must be very well to do financially to spend all your time just surfing the forums. What's your secret?

For those of us who read 'new posts', 3 identical posts stands out like a sore thumb. I do understand that a lot of people aren't sure where to put the post for the best viewership, so I don't mind on the first post.... Others may have a different opinion.

Of course, I don't sell final expense, so I can't be much help to your question. Because of that, I'm not sure my opinion on multiple posts counts at all....

Dan

You got a problem with that?
I did 3 posts in 3 different areas of interest. You must be very well to do financially to spend all your time just surfing the forums. What's your secret?

As others have pointed out, when you view by New posts your duplicate posts become not only very obvious but waste other peoples time by having your question answered in three different threads...This forum is for the free flow of ideas, but people do expect a certain level on the part of people on here...A couple of things to think about:

1. Your not the first to ask this exact question...There is a search function learn to use it.

2. Try not to spam the forum...and we look at spam as things like your posts as well as people that only come on trying to offer contracts without offering any additional value.

Would you like to change your tone?

:no: :no:
Being new to insurance and looking towards selling final expense, I would like everyone’s opinion on effective FE advertising. Where do you get the best bang for the buck? (IE: direct mailings, shared/exclusive internet leads, telemarketing leads/tel fixed appt leads, aged leads, etc) Any decent lead sources to use would help also. I'm from dupage county, Illinois and will be working locally within maybe an hours drive from home.

Thanks to all those that respond.

I think what you are really looking for is training.

It sounds like you really don't know very much about FE except someone has lead you to believe that the commissions are great and it is fairly easy to sell.

How about starting out with, "I'm new to the FE market and was wondering who would be a good person or where would be a good place for me to start to learn the "ropes"?

(Read some of the responses from agents like JDEasy.)

I think that would get a much better response from agents. Responding with an attitude will most definitely not get you the help you are looking for.

"I'm new to the FE market and was wondering who would be a good person or where would be a good place for me to start to learn the "ropes"?

"I'm new to the FE market and was wondering who would be a good person or where would be a good place for me to start to learn the "ropes"?

If you said Medicare Supps as an indepent I would recommend Frank Stanzy....For FE Jdeasy has sold a bunch of FE...He is affiliated with EFES and pays for leads through their system.

Final Expense isn't the hardest product to learn or understand it really comes down to the same issues everyone has...How to get in front of people.

Back