Best Carriers for Lead Programs or Co-op?

GimmeAbreak

Long time reader, first time poster

Just like to get some ideas on any carriers with a good in-house lead program?

Or an excellent co-op program?

THANKS

THANKS

Security National Life gives a 10% bonus towards leads that you can use with their approved lead vendors. Vendors include The Lead Connections and RGI which you can only use if you're contracted through 360 Financial Group.

I hear Settlers does something too but i'm not sure about the specifics.

5 Star gives a 5% bonus for Leads

I tried Bankers Fidelity Life on a recommendation from an agent I read on here--but the GA they put me in touch with was so slippery I never got around to doing anything with it

Settlers apparently at one time had a very inexpensive lead program but they folded it

THANKS

Per the other answers some companies have lead programs in place but you won't ever find a good lead program run by an insurance company.

The companies are run by people that don't have a clue as to how to actually sell the products.

Best you can hope for is to have them give you money for leads to help you do your own.

Per the other answers some companies have lead programs in place but you won't ever find a good lead program run by an insurance company.

The companies are run by people that don't have a clue as to how to actually sell the products.

Best you can hope for is to have them give you money for leads to help you do your own.

Man, you have no idea how much I miss you:yes: Great points as always.

Back