Best Dialer

dondulah

Expert
I have a skype account I let telemarketers use, both in the States locally, and some telemarketers I outsource to overseas. I have a local phone number I purchased through them. Which is the best dialer I should use to go with the set up? I want to upload a spreadsheet into the dialer, and dial two numbers at a time. Any recommendations on a good dialer? Thanks!

I don't believe Skype allows the use of dialers with their accounts. You'll have to use a different system if you are using this for the outbound calls.

I also believe (could be wrong on this part) that skype limits the number of outbound numbers you can dial in a day. You can call the same numbers as often as you want, but they did have a cap on the number of numbers you could dial, effectively making sure it wasn't used with dialers.

Dan

Mojo, Salesdialers or I believe Josh on the forum developed a dialer recently. I personally use Salesdialers. I only use it for the free T65 lists I get from carriers. I burn through it, meet with those interested in learning about their options, sell some med sups then cross sell mainly UL rescues and annuities. Pretty cheap, and increases my revenue while eliminating some of the downtime.

Not sure of the others, but Salesdialers is a 4 line dialer. I would outsource the calling, but for me, I use it sparingly just to fill gaps between leads and referral appointments.

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice

Does anyone recommend a good method to get folks overseas who are helping me telemarket to use a local number for their dialer? I'm hearing not to use skype because it's not compatible. Is their a different service provider that is recommended?

Does anyone recommend a good method to get folks overseas who are helping me telemarket to use a local number for their dialer? I'm hearing not to use skype because it's not compatible. Is their a different service provider that is recommended?

Using skype as an inbound solution for when they prospects call back or for manually callbacks is fine, skype is a problem sometimes when you're using it to dial in on a dialer because it uses lower quality audio connections which will add more call quality issues. It might not end up being much, but it can be a lot. On the other hand, if it's just to use as a number prospects can call back at and/or for manual callbacks it should be fine. They only allow up to 50 calls/day on there "unlimited" plan. I think it also has a cap in terms of hours.

The dialer that you are using, and that your outsourced telemarketer is using, should have an option to allow you to set the Caller ID. Is that what you're referring to? The Caller ID? Or a local number for the telemarketer to dial into? Most are using a built-in VOIP line to make the calls into/thru the dialer.

If you are simply looking for a Caller ID solution, I recommend getting a Google Voice line in the area in which you are working. You can then forward those incoming calls to your office for when people call that line back (or you may not want to). You can then use that phone number in your outbound dialer as Caller ID.

I'm confused on what service to use in terms of phone service for Philipines in order for them to utilize a local US number.

Last edited:
Back