Best Dialer

If you think SalesDialers was overkill, mine's another breed of overkill. That said, data is really more core business and ListShack.com will work great with any dialer. CallFire, SalesDialers, and Mojo are pretty much the top picks for most agents, some use Ytel too, but not as many. Feel free to check out AffordableDialer.com (mine) if you'd like though. I'll be around most of tomorrow afternoon if you want to continue this conversation offline.

Yea, yea bro, Im the guy you had the quick conversation with the other day, and we also had the 3 way conversation last week with Gooner. I know its hard to keep up with real names off the forum, :D:D:D. One quick question, how long is the deployment solution for the system? Learning curve? Im no dummy, I pick up pretty quick. My internet speed should be enough, i did a speed test yesterday. All I really need to do is a quick clean up of my hard drive with Norton, purchase a headset and install your system, then should be good to go.

Yea, yea bro, Im the guy you had the quick conversation with the other day, and we also had the 3 way conversation last week with Gooner. I know its hard to keep up with real names off the forum, :D:D:D. One quick question, how long is the deployment solution for the system? Learning curve? Im no dummy, I pick up pretty quick. My internet speed should be enough, i did a speed test yesterday. All I really need to do is a quick clean up of my hard drive with Norton, purchase a headset and install your system, then should be good to go.

Ah, I recall now.

If you sign up you get emailed your login details nearly instantly (the usually end up going straight to spam). Once that's done you get a link to the instructions which is right on the website and if you follow the video you could have the campaign up and running inside of 10 minutes.

The learning curve on getting up and running isn't too bad. Just to setup a campaign to get rolling the video walks you through the basics. You can hire a telemarketer and have them using it proficiently inside of 10 minutes with a five minute break. Getting into the fine tuning/options/finer points of the system, I could teach a weekend seminar and still not cover everything. It's a very powerful system that works for one or two people, but scales up really well to easily support hundreds and manage everything extremely efficiently.

Screw Norton, get AVG :)

Chris, are you still using Matts dialer?

My agents and I have been, yes.

Today we're receiving a demonstration of another dialer that will have a price for us of $79/month unlimited use, scrubs DNC and cell phone numbers out. This dialer has a full time support staff to help agents get started immediately.

And also, an unlimited quality data source that is fresh with weekly-removed disconnected/old numbers is being tested right now.

The discount we're looking at for members is $49 total cost per month for the unlimited data.

Should have final numbers by our webinar next Friday.

Last edited:
Ah, I recall now.

If you sign up you get emailed your login details nearly instantly (the usually end up going straight to spam). Once that's done you get a link to the instructions which is right on the website and if you follow the video you could have the campaign up and running inside of 10 minutes.

The learning curve on getting up and running isn't too bad. Just to setup a campaign to get rolling the video walks you through the basics. You can hire a telemarketer and have them using it proficiently inside of 10 minutes with a five minute break. Getting into the fine tuning/options/finer points of the system, I could teach a weekend seminar and still not cover everything. It's a very powerful system that works for one or two people, but scales up really well to easily support hundreds and manage everything extremely efficiently.

Screw Norton, get AVG :)

I can verify what Josh is saying about setting up the campaign being very easy. It was so easy I was a little confused the instructions were so short.

My agents and I have been, yes.

Today we're receiving a demonstration of another dialer that will have a price for us of $79/month unlimited use, scrubs DNC and cell phone numbers out. This dialer has a full time support staff to help agents get started immediately.

And also, an unlimited quality data source that is fresh with weekly-removed disconnected/old numbers is being tested right now.

The discount we're looking at for members is $49 total cost per month for the unlimited data.

Should have final numbers by our webinar next Friday.

Is this the salesdatapro.com stuff?

Back