Best Dialer

The dialer that you are using, and that your outsourced telemarketer is using, should have an option to allow you to set the Caller ID. Is that what you're referring to? The Caller ID? Or a local number for the telemarketer to dial into? Most are using a built-in VOIP line to make the calls into/thru the dialer.

If you are simply looking for a Caller ID solution, I recommend getting a Google Voice line in the area in which you are working. You can then forward those incoming calls to your office for when people call that line back (or you may not want to). You can then use that phone number in your outbound dialer as Caller ID.

Chris, are you still using Matts dialer?

----------

I use the Dolphin dialer

Im evaluating 3 dialers currently. The dolphin pro power seller dialer is one I am looking at. Is that the one you have? From EVS out of Texas? If it is, do you like it and how long have you been using it? Thanks in advance.

Chris, are you still using Matts dialer?

I know a bunch of agents are.

Does anyone know if he's scrubbing cell phones out to make it TCPA compliant? Outside of my own product (listshack.com) I haven't seen any list brokers providing data that has the cell phones removed or any dialer companies that are carving that out for their clients, even if they're the one selling them lists.

I know a bunch of agents are.

Does anyone know if he's scrubbing cell phones out to make it TCPA compliant? Outside of my own product (listshack.com) I haven't seen any list brokers providing data that has the cell phones removed or any dialer companies that are carving that out for their clients, even if they're the one selling them lists.

That is very true. I just ruled out dolphin pro due to it being a one line system. Im trying to make a decision by the end of the weekend. Salesdialers.com is nice but overkill for what I will need it for. Im not so concerned about lists at all cause as far as Im concerned we are purchasing that from you no matter what.

That is very true. I just ruled out dolphin pro due to it being a one line system. Im trying to make a decision by the end of the weekend. Salesdialers.com is nice but overkill for what I will need it for. Im not so concerned about lists at all cause as far as Im concerned we are purchasing that from you no matter what.

Awesome :)

Have you looked at CallFire?

Awesome :)

Have you looked at CallFire?

Yep, not interested based off of user postings. I'll tell you this, having a conversation with the autodialer service owner at 1:30am on the forum gets you major cookie points in our book:yes:

Yep, not interested based off of user postings. I'll tell you this, having a conversation with the autodialer service owner at 1:30am on the forum gets you major cookie points in our book:yes:

If you think SalesDialers was overkill, mine's another breed of overkill. That said, data is really more core business and ListShack.com will work great with any dialer. CallFire, SalesDialers, and Mojo are pretty much the top picks for most agents, some use Ytel too, but not as many. Feel free to check out AffordableDialer.com (mine) if you'd like though. I'll be around most of tomorrow afternoon if you want to continue this conversation offline.

Back