Best FE Carriers for Telesales

How about the best GI telesales final expense in NJ?

GI + telesales sounds like the worst idea possible. Just my two cents knowing what I know from years of telesales now. Ive never moved forward with Gerber over the phone because I think its a straight up money pit waiting to happen. If you really want to attempt it, I would highly recommend you literally only do it on a trial basis and track it for one whole year.

Personally, Ill never touch it over the phone. GI and telesales is kind of like Thad's mom, no thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

GI + telesales sounds like the worst idea possible. Just my two cents knowing what I know from years of telesales now. Ive never moved forward with Gerber over the phone because I think its a straight up money pit waiting to happen. If you really want to attempt it, I would highly recommend you literally only do it on a trial basis and track it for one whole year. Personally, Ill never touch it over the phone. GI and telesales is kind of like Thad's mom, no thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Hey my mom's hot for a 65 year old and would kill your fat arse in bed.

Thanks guys! Okay then simplified issue or GI policies? Low face amount lol and the best for telesales in nj? Two separate questions lol

Thanks, CA is a big state just looking for a good FE carrier for leads from parts of CA that are not in driving range. I plan to door knock and set in person appts for people in my region of north california. Was thinking of American Memorial for long distance phone sales but was looking for a guaranteed issue that people had good experience with.

Last edited:
Back