Best Fe Opportunity?

Are you allowed to choose your age and income filters??

NOPE! You're giving that up in order to...

1. Have a fixed set of leads each week @ a fixed cost per lead....

2. Have a lead that clearly states that your family will be responsible to pay for your funeral and that this is for "Final Expense Life Insurance"

the lead targets 50-80 year olds "I think"

Last edited:

2. Have a lead that clearly states that your family will be responsible to pay for your funeral and that this is for "Final Expense Life Insurance"

That is a great deal. Like JD mentioned earlier a good bulk of my business is 50-60 also so that wouldn't concern me either. I prefer having a card that says " final expense life insurance " on it. Plus like you said you're in a part of FL that has bad returns so you're getting a very good deal.

Bay planning doesn't specialize in FE mailing. The mailers are mortgage protection. They are here in Tampa, not a bad agency for what they do.

----------

That's not a bad deal at all depending on what his contract levels are compared to what I am getting vs the returns that I would be getting here in my counties.

That is the only lead that I would be willing to pay for or work that clearly stated that it is life Insurance all over it.

Bay planning doesn't specialize in FE mailing. The mailers are mortgage protection. They are here in Tampa, not a bad agency for what they do.

----------

That's not a bad deal at all depending on what his contract levels are compared to what I am getting vs the returns that I would be getting here in my counties.

That is the only lead that I would be willing to pay for or work that clearly stated that it is life Insurance all over it.

Brad offers street contracts. You really don't have to worry about returns because your paying a fixed price per lead.

Brad offers street contracts. You really don't have to worry about returns because your paying a fixed price per lead.

I understand that, it is what I would be getting return wise vs paying the fixed cost per lead. Street contracts doesn't mean much, most of my contracts are higher then that.

Back