Best Fe Opportunity?

I understand that, it is what I would be getting return wise vs paying the fixed cost per lead. Street contracts doesn't mean much, most of my contracts are higher then that.

No problem at all. Contract percentages will always be street or whatever current contracting percentage you bring to the table.

No problem at all. Contract percentages will always be street or whatever current contracting percentage you bring to the table.

That's good to know Brad, for now I am just getting used to the dialer program and may add a lead program mixed in with what I am doing at some point.. I like not being in the hole 400bucks every week for now;) At some point will be hiring a telemarketer once I have the system down and over time I most likely will get burned out making calls where a solid mailing program would be the special sauce for lead flow.

That's good to know Brad, for now I am just getting used to the dialer program and may add a lead program mixed in with what I am doing at some point.. I like not being in the hole 400bucks every week for now;) At some point will be hiring a telemarketer once I have the system down and over time I most likely will get burned out making calls where a solid mailing program would be the special sauce for lead flow.

I'm all for whatever works...they key being you need a steady flow of people to see every week. If you can generate your own leads and still have time to run the appointments I say more power to you. You'll also have the advantage of being able to train your own telemarketer and you'll have a firm grasp of exactly how many leads he/she should be generating in your market.

I'm all for whatever works...they key being you need a steady flow of people to see every week. If you can generate your own leads and still have time to run the appointments I say more power to you. You'll also have the advantage of being able to train your own telemarketer and you'll have a firm grasp of exactly how many leads he/she should be generating in your market.

Yes, its the key to success long term. You have to have lead flow. I believe a mix of telemarketing while having a good mail program is an excellent way to run the business. Once I have the system down, I will be duplicating it for other agents to do the same.

My schedule is two full days on the phone, two full days in the field for now.

Ages 50-57 and 76-80, and PO BOX's are black holes regarding Final Expense "lead to close" ratio. There is a reason that most places that offer set price leads require you to accept leads from within those parameters. There will be a disproportionate amount of leads from these groups. The lead vendor needs to cover their cost plus make profit. They are not concerned with how many sales you make from their "set price" leads.

Agents get confused and believe these lead providers are on their side, and "in it with them" so to speak. I hate to break the news to you but they don't care. All they want to be able to say is we provided the leads to you within the guidelines that were agreed upon.

My only warning would be to look for "non-standard" contract provisions. I've seen pages added by marketers that basically say that you agree if there is a chargeback they may go after all your other business whether writing through them or not.

You also want a letter guaranteeing a release upon request, subject to potential chargebacks.

You can get a fixed price for leads at $28 directly from the Lead Connection and then sign contracts wherever you wish. Don't accept a lower commission rate because someone convinces you about a great deal on leads.

Rick

Bay planning doesn't specialize in FE mailing. The mailers are mortgage protection. They are here in Tampa, not a bad agency for what they do.

----------

Taken from their email,
"We have been in the final expense senior life market since 2006. We mail people 50 to75 years old with incomes between 10,000 and 50,000. This information is from warranty cards and is about 90% accurate. We have agents making 2,000 per week in this market that you can speak with to help you. Final Expense Plans also pay an excellent renewal income stream. Also it is a Great Market for cross selling annuities, Medicare products, etc. We use Forester’s, Baltimore Life, United Home Life, Monumental and Genworth in this market."

They do mp, fe, and ms

My only warning would be to look for "non-standard" contract provisions. I've seen pages added by marketers that basically say that you agree if there is a chargeback they may go after all your other business whether writing through them or not.

You also want a letter guaranteeing a release upon request, subject to potential chargebacks.

You can get a fixed price for leads at $28 directly from the Lead Connection and then sign contracts wherever you wish. Don't accept a lower commission rate because someone convinces you about a great deal on leads.

Rick

That makes a lot of sense. I would not sign an agreement on leads in this manner. If one IMO wants all your business with agreements like this its another Caveat emptor.
It's good to know lead connections is willing to do the same while providing a proven lead. I will have to contact Chris for more information. They tend to be the best source from many that have nothing but good to say about them. I haven't done a mailing in over 5 years and nothing here in FL.

Ages 50-57 and 76-80, and PO BOX's are black holes regarding Final Expense "lead to close" ratio. There is a reason that most places that offer set price leads require you to accept leads from within those parameters. There will be a disproportionate amount of leads from these groups. The lead vendor needs to cover their cost plus make profit. They are not concerned with how many sales you make from their "set price" leads.

Agents get confused and believe these lead providers are on their side, and "in it with them" so to speak. I hate to break the news to you but they don't care. All they want to be able to say is we provided the leads to you within the guidelines that were agreed upon.

Kinda like the friendly establishment owner in the old gold towns. Just providing for the gold miners.
deadwood_l_5445.jpg

Back