Best Gul Company

I've done about 20 e apps and there's zero glitches. You are not filling it out correctly. For instance on height you don't put 5-9 as you have to put 5.9 or it won't take it. The app is long and requires about 20 mins. I recommend writing the insured ss # and license # down as its used a few times. I never put anyone
With more than high blood or high cholesterol with them. Most of the people I write are on no medicines and age 35-50. Also with their chargeback policy it's not good for Fe. American national just game out with a Gul and is nonmed to $250k .

Sagicor has the easiest underwriting for simplified issue. But you can't just throw anyone in there. Ask each question! And sleep apnea (everyone has sleep apnea!) is rated (standard in non-med world w/ ANICO).I've placed over 200 Sagicor in last year, most approved as applied within 5 minutes. You have to know the system, just like any other company. You can get preferred with Lisinopril as well. The more you write with them the better you learn the scores of each med.
With an exam, tough to beat Protective.

Back