Best Source to Get Aged Life Insurance Leads?

mark68

Expert
Best source to get Aged Life Insurance Leads? If you reply, please note if your feedback is based on price or quality.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Another option is StellarProspects.com. I've had good luck with them.

Are all aged leads internet leads? Does anyone sell old Direct mail leads?

I know both Troy at Next Wave and Michael at Stellar...good people both of them and they'll take good care of you.

I have had bad experiences with Next Wave Marketing and Stellar. Wouldn't recommend either of them. Especially Next Wave Marketing. I have bought almost 3000 aged leads from them, and they are basically names and numbers out of a phone book. They're not leads. People angry that you called them, most of them saying they never wanted or asked for information about Life Insurance. Not a good experience.

I have ONLY had success with Select Quote's Aged Leads, but they unfortunately don't offer them anymore. I made a ridiculous amount of money off those leads when they did offer them. I was closing 1 out of 48 leads. I bought 3,000 leads for $2000, and wrote about $43,000 AP of them. Great ROI.

Since then, my Aged Lead purchases have been a flat out disaster. Would love to find a legitimate source again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back