Best Source to Get Aged Life Insurance Leads?

It's ok Peter, you're among friends, you can talk about your personal experiences here :)

Thanks Josh I knew I was....I was tempted to make a lame joke about your lists but it would still leave me as the *** knocking on PO Boxes expecting an answer.

I know that Next Wave's leads are a joke. I've bought 4 different lists now. The guy Troy was always good about giving me additional leads, but those sucked too.

I understand aged lists are all about timing. I found a $300,000 single-pay life lead the other day, off a year and a half year old list. Just a needle in a haystack. Right place, right time. But Next Wave's lists in particular, half of them claim that they were never looking for life insurance in the first place. I don't get that with legitimate lead providers. Most will say, "Thank you, I found something already." or, "I went with so and so", but when every other calls is, "What?! Life Insurance?! I never looked for any information on that!, you know you have a bad list.

Although I don't know your personal circumstances Brody and not doubting your experience, I don't think you can judge a lead vendor based off of one sampling. I've used a lot of different lead vendors and none of them were good all the time... they're all cyclical. In order to generate a steady lead pipeline I think it's important to cultivate multiple lead gen options and use them consistently. Hope you find a lead vendor that works for you and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Just bought a list from Michael for life leads. I was a bit concerned at first, most people had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe more concerning, not a single bday was correct. However Michael is straightening it out. 4 hours on the dialer and I have 5 appointments. Was hoping for more but we'll see. I'm hoping for 1 app per 100. I'm willing to go through the list 10+ times to get it.

Just bought a list from Michael for life leads. I was a bit concerned at first, most people had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe more concerning, not a single bday was correct. However Michael is straightening it out. 4 hours on the dialer and I have 5 appointments. Was hoping for more but we'll see. I'm hoping for 1 app per 100. I'm willing to go through the list 10+ times to get it.

Perhaps I should have added more info about my experience.

It would run hot and cold in batches; sort of the nature of the beast. Overall it wasn't bad.

Perhaps I should have added more info about my experience.

It would run hot and cold in batches; sort of the nature of the beast. Overall it wasn't bad.

Hey Josh, I am interested in getting some aged leads from you. Should I talk to you direct or can I just go through your site?

Hey Josh, I am interested in getting some aged leads from you. Should I talk to you direct or can I just go through your site?

I actually don't offer aged leads, just lists for telemarketing and mailing. For aged leads I used StellarProspects.com but have heard good things about agedleadstore.com as well.

I actually don't offer aged leads, just lists for telemarketing and mailing. For aged leads I used StellarProspects.com but have heard good things about agedleadstore.com as well.

OK thanks. I have used agedleadstore before, which is Troy from Next Wave Marketing. His lists are a joke. I will look into stellarprospects.

Like Josh said above, aged leads run hot and cold. I used to work over 4,000 per month for over a year. Some lists were junk, others were hot. To buy less than 3 lists from either source and claim they're junk or great should mean nothing to anyone reading this thread - it's not a big enough sample because these are streaky.

I generate my own leads now and many of them put in wrong DOB's (as mentioned above). All you need is a valid phone number and someone interested in life insurance on the other line. That's a quality aged lead right there.

Furthermore - Next Wave and Stellar are pulling many (not all) their leads from the same pool. There's only so many aged life insurance leads out there. I've purchased from both at the same time and more than half my list were dupes.

Back