Best Source to Get Aged Life Insurance Leads?

Although I don't know your personal circumstances Brody and not doubting your experience, I don't think you can judge a lead vendor based off of one sampling. I've used a lot of different lead vendors and none of them were good all the time... they're all cyclical. In order to generate a steady lead pipeline I think it's important to cultivate multiple lead gen options and use them consistently. Hope you find a lead vendor that works for you and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I just bought a list from Josh. Sorry, I didn't keep exact stats, but here are my results based on my estimated 100 phone calls. About 20 people actually answered. Set one appointment for next week. Two requested follow up calls in January. The two that requested the follow up calls were pretty engaging, so I have some hope for them. I have not door knocked any of the list yet. I do expect that I will set some appointments from door knocking. Overall, I think it was worth it. I bought a T65 list. Hope this helps.

I just bought a list from Josh. Sorry, I didn't keep exact stats, but here are my results based on my estimated 100 phone calls. About 20 people actually answered. Set one appointment for next week. Two requested follow up calls in January. The two that requested the follow up calls were pretty engaging, so I have some hope for them. I have not door knocked any of the list yet. I do expect that I will set some appointments from door knocking. Overall, I think it was worth it. I bought a T65 list. Hope this helps.

I was thinking of starting with Josh this coming week as well but I really prefer door knocking. Is this the first time you've used Josh's lists?

I was thinking of starting with Josh this coming week as well but I really prefer door knocking. Is this the first time you've used Josh's lists?

Make sure you tell him you will be door knocking and want an unscrubbed list with and without a phone number. If you use a scrubbed list you will be walking right past seniors that don't have a home phone or put their number on the Do Not Call list. These are seniors nobody has called and talked to. Don't want to walk past them.

Make sure you tell him you will be door knocking and want an unscrubbed list with and without a phone number. If you use a scrubbed list you will be walking right past seniors that don't have a home phone or put their number on the Do Not Call list. These are seniors nobody has called and talked to. Don't want to walk past them.

Thanks mustfastpitch. I actually woild've asked for a scrubbed list to not get in trouble. Still new so I'm an open book. I'm on these boards with a notebook writing down and learning daily. :)

One other thing I'll do on a door knocking list is remove PO boxes.

One other thing I'll do on a door knocking list is remove PO boxes.

I heard if you go into the post office and begin knocking on the PO boxes you will get someone to talk to you....Also you might get a free 72 hour phsyc hold.

I heard if you go into the post office and begin knocking on the PO boxes you will get someone to talk to you....Also you might get a free 72 hour phsyc hold.

It's ok Peter, you're among friends, you can talk about your personal experiences here :)

Back