Best Value Policy Out There???/

They most definitely ask it if under age 65.

As to NFL's posts, I can't figure out who he is talking about. That isn't UHL. They stick to the script and unless it is offered other than applied for and the box wasn't checked, I have never seen an amendment from them. Now, I don't care for their hours, closing at 4:30 Eastern sucks.

I have also found that their underwriting generally isn't knock out on meds. They will look at a doctor's letter when the medication is being used off-label. They also finally offer Wednesday billing, since they don't do cards, not sure if that counts as "True SS" billing.

UHL has plenty of warts, but they definitely have their uses at times.

Another thing is their look back for cancer. For a policy that was to go into effect today I got a 79 year old lady a UHL Premier which was right about in the middle between what KSKJ's Select and Standard would have been. She'd finished her cancer treatments just over 2 years ago. So she would have been Standard with KSKJ.

I was kidding somebody said earlier that the odds of getting premier were low. It's a highly competitive option when it's the right option. But like we all know one product is not the right option for everybody....

Back