Best Websites for Learning FE Sales.

I can see why this site is so helpful. Ask a question get a lot of answers. Have to sift through to see if any are even about the question asked.:biggrin:

popcorn time......the FinalExpense101-Jody threads are always entertaining

They say Jody "stole" the information on his site.. However, even if true, he stole form the from some of the best so the information must be spot on. Without finalexpenses101.com, I would have never known about "The Wave". :biggrin:

Dow 101 you're now in a completely different world. This is 360 degrees the opposite of what you did as a broker. Were you were trying to get $10k then and now your looking for $50.Now you'll see more run down nasty trailers than you can dream of. Bugs will crawl up your legs and the smell of cat and dog piss will be all over your clothes.You will see so much social security di you'll wonder how the gov't is still solvent. You'll wonder why you didn't work harder and stay a broker.

They say Jody "stole" the information on his site.. However, even if true, he stole form the from some of the best so the information must be spot on. Without finalexpenses101.com, I would have never known about "The Wave". :biggrin:

Information that somebody borrowed from previous agents. Stuff you and i heard in newbie agent classes 30 years ago.

Back