Best Websites for Learning FE Sales.

They say Jody "stole" the information on his site.. However, even if true, he stole form the from some of the best so the information must be spot on. Without finalexpenses101.com, I would have never known about "The Wave". :biggrin:

Might be a little like the preacher who said, "I gather a little here and a little there but it is still my honey." However, if someone is directly quoted they should be acknowledged.

The moderator at Topgunproducers takes issue with people who who aren't producing but who seem to be topgunproducers when they make lengthy detailed posts from things learned on the forum. Perhaps this is a similar situation.

Might be a little like the preacher who said, "I gather a little here and a little there but it is still my honey." However, if someone is directly quoted they should be acknowledged.

The moderator at Topgunproducers takes issue with people who who aren't producing but who seem to be topgunproducers when they make lengthy detailed posts from things learned on the forum. Perhaps this is a similar situation.

Its not what you read on the internet, its what you do with it.

"Wasn't there a "rock star" trainer here for awhile who likely never sold more than 2 policies?"
He's finishing up his roadie stint with Motley Crue. Expect him back after the first of the year.

Back