Beware of DOG on Appts ?

I don't know what device you are reading this on but the font he is using is large. And a large font is also considered yelling.

"That Font Size Is Equivalent To Yelling" (deadspin.com)

"Typing in all caps is considered shouting. Who wants to read a post where the person screams at you the entire time? ... A large font size conveys yelling."
Internet Etiquette

Also, purple is just annoying.

Have been bitten twice.. Once was when I was running the debit back in the 70s. Folks had a little Chihuahua named "lady".. Their couch was Early American style that had a skirt around the bottom. While I was sitting there making the collection, Lady hopped up on the couch and let me pet her.. real friendly.. Lady then hopped doqn and went under the couch. When I stood to leave, she darted out from under the couch, bit me on the back of my ankle and flew back under the couch. Brought the blood. If I could have gotten to her, I would ave drop kicked her through the window even if it meant I would have lost the business.

The other time was juts a few years ago when I went to help a lady with a death claim. When I was approach the door, I "felt" something coming up behind me. I turned and it was a little rat terrier that back off when I looked at it. I have been around long enough to know that you keep your eye on the sneaky ones so I didn't take my eyes off him and he didn't come any closer. But when I looked up to knock on the door, he bit me on the shin.. I did drop kick him up against the house.. Felt Good! :yes:

A guy with EFES, now with FEX, was attacked by a dog and seriously injured. Best I remember he was off work for a while and may have even been hospitalized.

A guy with EFES, now with FEX, was attacked by a dog and seriously injured. Best I remember he was off work for a while and may have even been hospitalized.

That ^^^ sounds code for "you met up with some dude who sent u a threatening message & beat him up....or he was just wearing a IU sweatshirt & u beat him up anyway!" :D :D

The closest I ever came was a 403b sale at a woman's home had closed the sale finished up and stood up from the arm chair I had been sitting at. In a flashe her dog was between my legs barked with its nose in my junk and them pushed its mouth against my balls and growled. The female owner laughed, I marked her file all reviews to be done at work.

I'm an extreme dog lover. Kind of like a crazy cat lady only a crazy dog guy. I would never tell anyone to put their dog in a back room. I would rather tell them their grandkids are ugly.

I can read dogs fairly well but I've been bit many times. Starting with when I was a paperboy when I was a kid in the 1960s. There weren't leash laws back then and every home had a Rin-Tin-Tin (German Shepherd.)

No matter how good you are, you mis judge sometimes. Watch this one all the way through. http://youtu.be/9ihXq_WwiWM

Back