• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Biggest Single Day in FE

The truth is that there's no way I could keep this rate up for years on end, but I feel that I could do the same gross revenue at four days a weeks next year. I'm just happy that I won the Trinity trip (at top tier) in my first year and I'm sure that the wife is happy too.:)

I started in the business with a few goals in mind and working M-F for 2016 was non-negotiable. I've spent a lot of money learning but I feel that I have fast tracked years by doing what I have done. Here's to learning and improving in 2017.

The truth is that there's no way I could keep this rate up for years on end, but I feel that I could do the same gross revenue at four days a weeks next year. I'm just happy that I won the Trinity trip (at top tier) in my first year and I'm sure that the wife is happy too.:)

I started in the business with a few goals in mind and working M-F for 2016 was non-negotiable. I've spent a lot of money learning but I feel that I have fast tracked years by doing what I have done. Here's to learning and improving in 2017.

Great attitude to have. I guess you stepped back from the springbok a bit? I can't imagine running two businesses like that.

I've stepped back from immediate day to day operations, but I still have plenty to deal with including semi-monthly payroll for 70 plus employees. There's something very cool about having only myself to count on to succeed in FE. The Springbok locations will always be my babies and I intend to add a few more large cities in the near future.

I've stepped back from immediate day to day operations, but I still have plenty to deal with including semi-monthly payroll for 70 plus employees. There's something very cool about having only myself to count on to succeed in FE. The Springbok locations will always be my babies and I intend to add a few more large cities in the near future.

Yea I imagine! You should definitely put them in other cities.

Back