Boston man pretended brother was still alive, opened life insurance policies for him, in attempt to

DHK said:

Just noticing a trend, that's all.

I suggest if you don't like someone's posts, you just keep it movin' and scroll on past.

Or... I'll just keep doing what I've been doing for a long time and comment whenever I want to. It's not MY fault that you're getting bent out of shape over it. I simply asked a question.

This is a good example of where the 2 year look back wont apply, because the fraud was committed at the beginning. The policies should have never been issued. I wonder which companies issued the policies. Really curious who issued the 24th policy. There should have been many flags

wowza- you are correct. seems like all the MIB hits should have been a red flag too. way before 24, but maybe it all happened in a very short time window

Allen Trent said:

I didn't look it up, but I am guessing this statement might be considered condescending.

"Condescending" means to talk down to someone. And that's exactly how it sounded to me when I told him to keep it movin' if he didn't like my posts and he said he'd comment whenever he wanted to.

It's a FORUM. Look it up.

Women today don't have to take s*&% from men, whether they like it or not.

Oh, you're a man hater. I understand now. You've got a hair-trigger and you were DEEPLY affected by my little post and assumed more than what I wrote.

I don't know what's going on in your personal life... but something isn't working. I won't speculate, but I hope you're okay.

In the meantime, you can join this person in hating me too.

Dhk and other users at insurance-forums.net

Back