Breaking Into a New Area

No i haven't responded to them and wont. It mattered to me bc i am looking for an imo to join. Production isnt everything but it matters. Likr jd says how much 100k, 150k, 200k producers have you developed? How much production does your agency do? How many agents do you have and what kind of one on one could i expext from you?

I am not sure why it matters to you what an up line produces each year. As long as I get leads and great contracts I don't care what Doug or any of the other agents under him are doing. I have been around a long time so I like the fact that Doug doesn't bother me, but is always there if I need him. Before joining his team I was surviving and now I should easily write over $100,000AP this year with only 15 leads a week and working 2 days a week. The panhandle of Florida is a tough place to write FE so I am very happy with my results.

No i haven't responded to them and wont. It mattered to me bc i am looking for an imo to join. Production isnt everything but it matters. Likr jd says how much 100k, 150k, 200k producers have you developed? How much production does your agency do? How many agents do you have and what kind of one on one could i expext from you?

Are those not valid for a shopper looking to join an IMO? Others dont seem to have a problem answering them. Im not baiting Doug, ive stopped responding to his messages. But i certainly wouldnt recommend him either based on his emotional reaction, bomans posts, and what others have pm'd me. I dont k ow how much of what is said is exaggerated, but I'd ve a fool to think it's ALL made up. I'm off this topic now. He isn't worth my time, and I'm nit worth his.

----------

I stopped responding to him, and he thinks im either boman or bomans friend (I'm not), but ge can keep it going or move on... either way it takes two and ill stop. Convo should be over now, sorry for the distraction everyone.

OK.. If you are actually searching for an IMO, that makes a bit of a difference.. However, the best fit may be a guy who chooses to work with a few agents and does not have anywhere close to the one that has hundreds.. As you said, production is not everything...... My personal choice of someone to work with would be Rearden but that doesn't mean many others would not be a great choice.

Last edited:
Thanks for watching our Videos and for subscribing!

I've never heard of one agent claiming that I tried to "steal" them from underneath another IMO.

Quite the opposite!:yes:

Recently, several agents have contacted me with complaints about lead and carrier issues with the new IMO that they are under.

I suggested that they give it some time, even though their direct up line is a "friend" that has started a thread with the single intent of discrediting the lead program that feeds me, which in turn started a barrage of "forum fights" and put a pause on our friendship.

First off, I have no idea who BoJax is, but it really shocks me if you think it's me! I am definitely not the type to create a separate username to call you out, I'll do that using this one.

Also I you talk about a friend discrediting you or trying to hurt your business??? I heard the news, and WENT STRAIGHT TO YOU PRIVATELY!!! Then you told me it was not true.

Then I was ok with that, but I kept getting texts/emails about it actually being true so I brought it here. I didn't try to discredit your program. What you gonna do, hide and hope no one notices the lead price jumped with y'all?

All this would have been prevented if you wouldn't have felt it was necessary to lie, but I'm seeing now you've made a habit out of lying.

Last thing....SO MANY of my agents are calling you complaining? Why am I not sending releases your way then? Just another lie.

Are those not valid for a shopper looking to join an IMO? Others dont seem to have a problem answering them. Im not baiting Doug, ive stopped responding to his messages. But i certainly wouldnt recommend him either based on his emotional reaction, bomans posts, and what others have pm'd me. I dont k ow how much of what is said is exaggerated, but I'd ve a fool to think it's ALL made up. I'm off this topic now. He isn't worth my time, and I'm nit worth his.

----------

I stopped responding to him, and he thinks im either boman or bomans friend (I'm not), but ge can keep it going or move on... either way it takes two and ill stop. Convo should be over now, sorry for the distraction everyone.

Don't take PM's too seriously. If they are saying something to you in a PM that they won't say in an open forum, you should take it with a grain of salt. As a matter of fact, if an IMO is trying to contact you via PM, I would mark them off of my list completely. Only the shady ones seem to do that.

First off, I have no idea who BoJax is, but it really shocks me if you think it's me!

Also I you talk about a friend discrediting you or trying to hurt your business??? I heard the news, and WENT STRAIGHT TO YOU PRIVATELY!!! Then you told me it was not true.

All this would have been prevented if you wouldn't have felt it was necessary to lie, but I'm seeing now you've made a habit out of lying.

Last thing....SO MANY of my agents are calling you complaining? Why am I not sending releases your way then? Just another lie.

1. I never thought or even hinted that he might be you

2. You have left me no choice but to post a screen shot of the email you keep referring to. Notice I have the decency NOT to post your part of the email for your privacy. I never denied the price going up but actually confirmed it. You are the liar and here is the proof.

3. My first instinct isn't to steal your agents, but to attempt to salvage our relationship.

SEE ATTACHED THUMBNAIL BELOW FOR PROOF THAT BEN LIED ABOUT ME

Attachments

• email to Ben.jpg
    email to Ben.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 74
1. I never thought or even hinted that he might be you

2. You have left me no choice but to post a screen shot of the email you keep referring to. Notice I have the decency NOT to post your part of the email for your privacy. I never denied the price going up but actually confirmed it. You are the liar and here is the proof.

3. My first instinct isn't to steal your agents, but to attempt to salvage our relationship.

SEE ATTACHED THUMBNAIL BELOW FOR PROOF THAT BEN LIED ABOUT ME

Exactly! I asked about the increase and you said it hasn't effected y'all. I took that as they didn't raise the rates on y'all but you expect all companies to raise rates soon....

Your response made it to where either you were not being truthful to me or the agents calling me were lying...so I knew the forum would bring the truth out. And I didn't mention you or 360 at all in my post. I asked an RGI question...

Exactly! I asked about the increase and you said it hasn't effected y'all. I took that as they didn't raise the rates on y'all but you expect all companies to raise rates soon....

Your response made it to where either you were not being truthful to me or the agents calling me were lying...so I knew the forum would bring the truth out. And I didn't mention you or 360 at all in my post. I asked an RGI question...

Uh Oh.. Sounds as if this whole mess is the result of a misunderstanding based on an assumption. If that be the case, it is sad. We all know what happens when we "ass/u/me." :sad:

Ok, since you have decided to insist that your lie is everyone's imagination, you leave me no choice but to show the whole email. Notice how you say "hopefully it didn't effect you too much" and I answered "no effect to us yet".

In post #53 you said that, "I told you the rate hike wasn't true" but in the email I clearly state that "there was a rate hike".

As of today, I have not lost one agent due to the price increase or your lies about me and 360....

SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW

Attachments

• bens lie part 2.jpg
    bens lie part 2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 65
This is hilarious!!!!!

It actually hits one of my pet peeves. Responding to an email with a question that was clearly answered in the email.

Someone obviously missed the word "yet". Also, clearly saying there was a rate increase.

Back