Bypass 6 Moths Ago Type 2 Diabetic

Not sure how this fits in with the others but National Security is in TN and their graded would pay $3500 day 1, $7000 during second year and $10000 thereafter. Premium would be $71 per month which more than some mentioned but the coverage is a whole lot better than an ROP plan.

Not sure how this fits in with the others but National Security is in TN and their graded would pay $3500 day 1, $7000 during second year and $10000 thereafter. Premium would be $71 per month which more than some mentioned but the coverage is a whole lot better than an ROP plan.

They'll take someone that had a bypass 6 months ago? Those are good Graded #'s. I'm not familiar with them. Looks like they're in 7 states. From what I'm reading, they'll write Graded ages 18-85...that's a niche.

They'll take someone that had a bypass 6 months ago? Those are good Graded #'s. I'm not familiar with them. Looks like they're in 7 states. From what I'm reading, they'll write Graded ages 18-85...that's a niche.

Yeah, as long as they do not have CHF. The graded is their niche. They also have one of the least expensive lump sum cancer plans around. Small regional P&C specialty company with L&H division. Rated B+. Good southern folks operating the place.

Back