Called TransAmerica This Morning

Why on earth are you still writing them? There’s no point in carrying a company for one Super niche.

super niche = 2 or more issues, ex copd + de

that might be a bit of an exaggeration. I still carry Aetna but they are not a monster to get business issues with either.

Honestly Dave if you read the prosperity application question and you read the Lincoln Heritage application question they both read the same. These carriers don’t come up with the underwriting questions out of their ass there borrowed from the same type of standards. What I’m trying to say is Lincoln Heritage takes neuropathy, it’s not that much of a stretch to say prosperity really does to.

What I’m trying to say is Lincoln Heritage takes neuropathy, it’s not that much of a stretch to say prosperity really does to.

That's some bizarre "logic" you're throwing down, don't you think. Seems like a stretch to me.

If you don’t see a commonality in how underwriting questions are asked then you are bizarre it’s not me. ;)

Honestly Dave if you read the prosperity application question and you read the Lincoln Heritage application question they both read the same. These carriers don’t come up with the underwriting questions out of their ass there borrowed from the same type of standards. What I’m trying to say is Lincoln Heritage takes neuropathy, it’s not that much of a stretch to say prosperity really does to.

Dude you are more of an *** than I thought.

The underwriting/application from one carrier has absolutely nothing to do with another.

Holy crap I cannot believe you actually posted that.

The difference between LH and Prosperity is this.

The LH guide (I have it) does not say a drug for neuropathy is modified.

Prosperity does! Their guide spells it out in black and white. Gabapentin/lyrica or anything else for diabetic neuropathy in the last 2 years is modified.

I hope someone from Prosperity sees this and terms you for being a liar cleansheeter and in general for just being a colossal retard.

Back