Can anyone lead me to a classy, customizable folio for insurance policies?

T in CA

Expert
I want to provide my best clients with a beautiful (leatherish) binder customized with my logo which they can keep their policy, my business card and anything else important (maybe copy of will/trust).

I am willing to pay $35 or $50 each, but can't seem to find a place that will customize (with my logo) without a minimum requirement of 25 or more...

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts/ideas or links to vendors.

Thanks!

Thanks for this great referral. I went with some nice leather policy wallets with custom engravings from Boxes by Pandora and my clients absolutely loved them! It was a great way to consummate a new relationship and show them the importance of this financial decision to them.

And, the order/deliver process was easy and efficient.

Thanks DHK!

I want to provide my best clients with a beautiful (leatherish) binder customized with my logo which they can keep their policy, my business card and anything else important (maybe copy of will/trust).

I am willing to pay $35 or $50 each, but can't seem to find a place that will customize (with my logo) without a minimum requirement of 25 or more...

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts/ideas or links to vendors.

Thanks!

You are going to need more than 25 of them if you plan to stay in the business. I would just go for it. $25 X $50 is just $1,250.

You are going to need more than 25 of them if you plan to stay in the business. I would just go for it. $25 X $50 is just $1,250.

Not the way I do things (probably on need 5 or 10 in a year)...My business is built around fewer, very large cases. They take time to develop, but I prefer to focus on a few large/huge opportunities rather than a slew of activity and dozens/hundreds of clients.

I recognize the power of life insurance and the need at even basic levels, but I my business is not set up to deal with volume and smaller clients.

Back