Can anyone lead me to a classy, customizable folio for insurance policies?

I've been a client of Boxes By Pandora for well over 20 years. I've stockpiled many of their leather policy folders, and I used to order the nameplates from them. I then started to use a local engraving person to make different/larger plates. BbP only had one size plate, two fonts, etc. They weren't real engraving professionals. It's been so long since I called them I didn't realize they were closed. I know the company was sold 20 years ago, and they were "folded" into the acquiring company.

I have also used:
https://mckinleyleather.com

I've had them make custom leather policy folders, binders, etc. They have always done an excellent job. I've only had them do custom things.

There are a few other leather craftsmen I've used similar to McKinley. I've used several vendors for many various cases, folders, etc. I remember a client I was referred to by a Chicago-based trust and estates attorney. When I met the client he had a beautiful Zero Halliburton attache case, and he loved it. He told me he had several other ZH pieces as well. So, when it came time to deliver several policies to him, I had a custom Zero Halliburton case made for him, and the policies of course, LOL. He greatly appreciated it and really liked it.

You are very welcome...I am going to try and find the contact info for the company that "bought" Boxes by Pandora.

You are very welcome...I am going to try and find the contact info for the company that "bought" Boxes by Pandora.
My company supplied the leather folders to Boxes by Pandora. We have them in stock.

That company did go out of business.

the funny part about this topic is that I agree that some nice sales warrant giving the client a nice packet, etc. however, with so many carriers now using e-delivery, even in the higher case sizes, will this remain an issue. I still cant come to grips with the thought that you can merely have a $20k per year annual premium case sent direct to client for delivery e-signatures & policy merely a pdf they save on their device or have to print at their home.

hopefully, e-delivery can remain optional for many, but I assume it will have to be utilized the majority of time to save carriers the printing & mailing costs. I have no issues with the run of the mill average term cases, the final expense or juvenile policies utilizing e-delivery, but unsure about the big business cases or high annual premium or single premium....................but I am a dinosaur

Back