Can I Get a Quote for a Client

I see so many Forester's polices get replaced because of it being Fraternal. I don't think it is right that agents use the Fraternal scare to get people to change, but I have learned to just avoid it and I don't have to worry about losing policies to it anymore.

The last 2 Forester's I wrote got replaced because of it, and I did everything possible to try to change their minds and it didn't work.

That makes complete sense. If within a couple of dollars why not eliminate the the Fraternal risk?

Yeah I just need to call equitable and make sure it's 100% by phone and get FL added to my contract

I believe only the replacement form is paper for Equitable. I seem to recall a disclosure you need to provide as well, it can be emailed.

I believe only the replacement form is paper for Equitable. I seem to recall a disclosure you need to provide as well, it can be emailed.

I should take that back, if I could do the whole process by mail or email it would be preferred. The dude moved out in the boondocks and I could only hear 3 out of every 4 words he said.

Any company that allows that?

Male, 65, NT, zip 34611, no major health issues, good height weight. Looking to stay around $55/month.

He moved 3 hours away from me so I'd rather stick with a company that can do it all by phone or by email if possible.

$55/mo buys $9792 with RNA. Can do the whole app by phone.

Unless they have existing coverage, then you need wet signature on the replacement form even if not replacing.

I just replaced one last week and used RNA. They did the replacement form by phone as well. I didn't need to send in anything.

That's only in NAIC states though. In non NAIC states you do have to send in a replacement form if replacing.

I just replaced one last week and used RNA. They did the replacement form by phone as well. I didn't need to send in anything.

That's only in NAIC states though. In non NAIC states you do have to send in a replacement form if replacing.

In non NAIC states, you have to send it in even if NOT replacing if they have a policy. Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

$55/mo buys $9792 with RNA. Can do the whole app by phone.

Know of a company that will allow you to mail the app to the client and back to you? I'm guessing they'll still need a call to ask the health questions again

Know of a company that will allow you to mail the app to the client and back to you? I'm guessing they'll still need a call to ask the health questions again

Does your client have a computer / tablet and internet access?

Back