Can I Get a Quote for a Client

We rarely get replaced with Foresters. If you're getting replaced with Foresters you probably get replaced with all companies.

The real question is...Why is your client still shopping around?? :goofy:

We rarely get replaced with Foresters. If you're getting replaced with Foresters you probably get replaced with all companies.

Haha! I have over 95% persistency with all my companies. I don't get replaced a lot. There are certain states that you can't write Forester's in and not get replaced a lot. In the south it is VERY common for agents to be taught to replace Forester's. A lot of the shady IMO's around here teach it.

As far as shopping around, I GUARANTEE you that 98% or more of the clients you write from DM leads will send in another lead. It is never a problem since I write them the best price available. But I have went to Foresters before for certain health conditions. Then another agent replaced me with a more expensive policy.

I could go in ANY of your clients houses and replace your Forester's if I wanted to do business the way the shady IMO's teach. These clients will believe anything you tell them most of the time.

Foresters is easily replaced on price alone. Or if the customer has ever had to call them about service.

Securu8s teaches agents to sell against fraternals. Howe as well. Howe as far as to term their contract with foresters so they could claim they won't sell fraternals.

A fraternal that provides good value and/or good pricing will rarely be replaced even by the anti fraternal agents. Foresters provides neither.

Why mail it when you have already been showed options to get it done?

Because like I said before, he moved to the boondocks and his reception is horrible. I couldn't make out every other word sometimes. He said it's never any good out there and I'm worried it may be tough on the phone. If there is no other option, the phone will do. But it would be easier by mail/email

----------

Same answer, RNA.

Thanks .

Foresters is easily replaced on price alone. Or if the customer has ever had to call them about service.

Securu8s teaches agents to sell against fraternals. Howe as well. Howe as far as to term their contract with foresters so they could claim they won't sell fraternals.

A fraternal that provides good value and/or good pricing will rarely be replaced even by the anti fraternal agents. Foresters provides neither.

I have no issues with foresters or RNA who are both fraternal in the South or any other of the 28 States I sell in. Since both in my opinion provide value and a reasonable price to my clients. Neither are cheapest by far however every time I have called either with a client on the line I have been answered in a timely manner.

I have no issues with foresters or RNA who are both fraternal in the South or any other of the 28 States I sell in. Since both in my opinion provide value and a reasonable price to my clients. Neither are cheapest by far however every time I have called either with a client on the line I have been answered in a timely manner.

Foresters has been terrible at answering the phone every time I've called. With a client or not.

Terrible when handling a surrender. Even worse when a client has a banking change or moves.

But the very worst was a client early this year that wanted to take a premium loan. I've been able to do that by phone with almost every company except settlers. Foresters was even more difficult than settlers on it. The lady even asked me, "why don't we just dump them and use somebody else?".

This was a foresters I wrote well before their 2012 rate increase so It was in her interest to stay with them. But she was ready to dump them for a worse deal just because of their lack of service.

I believe only the replacement form is paper for Equitable. I seem to recall a disclosure you need to provide as well, it can be emailed.

I think EL&C now does the entire process by telephone now. Seems I remmebr getting a notice on that some time ago.

Back