Can some one aware me on Primerica

... is like a PhD arguing with a toddler. The toddler always wins and the PhD looks like a fool for attempting the conversation in the first place.

Did you just compare yourself to a PhD and those making arguments against your thoughts toddlers? That does sound like something a PhD would say, and I'm not denying my toddler tendencies, I think I was 3 or 4 years old when I first watched Back to the Future, and obviously still a big fan

I don't like giving Primerica, Dave Ramsey, Suze Ormon or anyone else that much mental space in my head. I have far greater things to do and a bigger mission and purpose than to debate the "merits" of their so-called 'advice'.
You say that, but you keep coming back to the Primerica thread

Neither of you have read my favorite book: "The Greatest Networker in the World" by John Milton Fogg. Chapter six: "a goal bigger than winning" has a very important lesson for all of us.

You're correct, you do far more reading than me, I'll admit.

I care far more about people getting coverage from ANYONE than not having any.

Some insurance is better than none.
More is better than less.
A "bad" policy... will still pay out a death benefit.

A badly explained policy that's part of an MLM is probably going to be dropped in the first year

The rest of it... I don't focus on. Not my job. Not my circus and not my monkeys.

Yet here you are, dancing with the monkeys in the circus. I'm bonkers the comedic relief P&C monkey that runs around with his suspenders and crash symbols driving the life agents crazy.

Did you just compare yourself to a PhD and those making arguments against your thoughts toddlers?

You're not a Primerica rep. They have a whole different level of ignorance and closed-mindedness.

You say that, but you keep coming back to the Primerica thread

Like a moth to a flame... but you're not Primerica reps.

A badly explained policy that's part of an MLM is probably going to be dropped in the first year

You'd be surprised.

Neither of you get it.

1. Arguing this much about Primerica... or frankly with a Primerica rep... is like a PhD arguing with a toddler. The toddler always wins and the PhD looks like a fool for attempting the conversation in the first place.

2. I don't like giving Primerica, Dave Ramsey, Suze Ormon or anyone else that much mental space in my head. I have far greater things to do and a bigger mission and purpose than to debate the "merits" of their so-called 'advice'.

3. Neither of you have read my favorite book: "The Greatest Networker in the World" by John Milton Fogg. Chapter six: "a goal bigger than winning" has a very important lesson for all of us.

https://20daypersuasion.com/greatestnetworker.pdf

Here's the key point of that chapter:

Now Toolbelt will take exception about this whole thing. Don't apply it to network marketing. Apply it to the insurance industry. It equally applies, if not more so.

I care far more about people getting coverage from ANYONE than not having any.

Some insurance is better than none.
More is better than less.
A "bad" policy... will still pay out a death benefit.

That... is what I'm about.

The rest of it... I don't focus on. Not my job. Not my circus and not my monkeys.
oh, I get it. I was just trying to be sarcastic & funny at your expense. Please forgive me, but I cannot promise it wont happen again

Can we know that for sure? I might be playing the reverse psychology long con

someone could have put you in their downline without your knowledge too so that they had enough on the right side of their triangle to stay balanced & max out their comp program

Wait--are you the RVP or SVP david is dating??????

Back