Can They Buy with Chapter13

Idk. I had a roommate file chapter 13 and he continued to spend all of his money on whatever he wanted. I think they just take x amount per month to pay back debts. None of the carries I use for simplified issue ask any questions about bankruptcy. She is prob full of crap.

And to think...just a month ago you were asking about whether or not someone had to be present to take out a life policy and if you had to have their SSN...aren't you cute...anyone taking your advice needs to go ahead and eat a bullet...it would be much less painful.

It's the blind leading the blind. What do you think the B stands for?

Reminds me of a funny story regarding a blind crane flying over the beach.

And to think...just a month ago you were asking about whether or not someone had to be present to take out a life policy and if you had to have their SSN...aren't you cute...anyone taking your advice needs to go ahead and eat a bullet...it would be much less painful.

Is this a joke? I got through a mother with a lincoln (not present) ( no signature of mother) Daughter was present. I also got a lady through a modified plan with no ssn. All she had to do was fill out a supplemental form. It is comical how ignorant you are. I'd be careful on what you say. One of these days you are going to get in some trouble for all your defamation.

Last edited:
Is this a joke? I got through a mother with a lincoln (not present) ( no signature of mother) Daughter was present. I also got a lady through a modified plan with no ssn. All she had to do was fill out a supplemental form. It is comical how ignorant you are. I'd be careful on what you say. One of these days you are going to get in some trouble for all your defamation. If I were YIG id for sure be suing your butt.

----------

Is this a joke? I got through a mother with a lincoln (not present) ( no signature of mother) Daughter was present. I also got a lady through a modified plan with no ssn. All she had to do was fill out a supplemental form. It is comical how ignorant you are. I'd be careful on what you say. One of these days you are going to get in some trouble for all your defamation. It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when.

Wowie Kazowie...somebody's in BIG trouble now!:skeptical:

I hope you've got a good lawyer Gooner!:yes:

YIG = ?

Is this a joke? I got through a mother with a lincoln (not present) ( no signature of mother) Daughter was present. I also got a lady through a modified plan with no ssn. All she had to do was fill out a supplemental form. It is comical how ignorant you are. I'd be careful on what you say. One of these days you are going to get in some trouble for all your defamation.

LH doesn't require a SS #. If got the mother approved with LH with only the daughter's sig then it was the modified plan.

The only person that can sign for level is the insured or the spouse.

To better answer the real question, she probably is not prevented from buying whole life, but odds are, she really can't afford it.

Chapter 13 means the majority of your funds are funneled to your creditors. You are given a basic living allowance, but not much to spare. Yes, a lot of people hide income when going through 13, so they tend to do better, but if you follow the plan, buying a whole life policy probably isn't something you can really do on your limited budget.

If you do sell it, more than likely, it will lapse at the first opportunity when anything unexpected happens.

A small term policy would be a MUCH better fit in this case. Make it convertible so you can fix the term later.

Dan

Back