Can't Motivate Potential Clients

I work for Lincoln Jason actually wrote 78k in one month these are facts

----------

I'm open to everything can you tell me why you think Lincoln is a scam? I am 18 years old I got my license 7 days after I turned 18 started working for Lincoln heritage while still in high school only because my uncle has been there 6 years and is making 400k a year I have seen proof ....I just want to know what is best for me I believe in Lincolns product because it truly is more than just life insurance that's why it may cost more

I didn't believe the other dude and I don't believe you. Not that you haven't been given the mushroom treatment because it's pretty obvious that you have.

But LH is not a scam. It's simply overpriced. Too many companies do what they do better to deal with LH.

LH is life insurance. Nothing more, nothing less. It costs more because people have been willing to pay more. They do use the gimmick of the FCGS to try and make it sound like something it's not.

People can do worse than LH. There's Bankers, PM, OA, etc. But they can do far better.

I work for Lincoln Jason actually wrote 78k in one month these are facts

----------

I'm open to everything can you tell me why you think Lincoln is a scam? I am 18 years old I got my license 7 days after I turned 18 started working for Lincoln heritage while still in high school only because my uncle has been there 6 years and is making 400k a year I have seen proof ....I just want to know what is best for me I believe in Lincolns product because it truly is more than just life insurance that's why it may cost more

Sorry to disappoint you but the LH plan is just plain vanilla WL insurance.. But it is very high priced for what it is.

Last edited:
Back