Checking Account Numbers. What Now ?

I betcha it really likes him feel like a man to call someone a punk he's never met face to face. Lol !

Dude,I'm 6'5",200lbs with a 34" waist,no belly here.
None of the little girls that get their panties in a wad on this Forum that "slam me" would ever insult me face to face. Lol !
I swim,run,bike,and lift weights,rarely drink. And yeah,I too sell insurance in filth,roaches,spiders,indoor chickens too.
I use the and the Insurance Agents Forum as a University of Final Expense.
I don't have a wife,my free time is spent enjoying hobbies and enjoying my freedom.
Get it ?
I do what I want when I want to.
I don't sit behind a keyboard and virtually socialize. I have no time,no interest,sorry. If I did,I'd be surfing sites looking to hook up with chicks,not fat,lazy alcoholic insurance agents.
What an absolutely pitiful way to spend your life as a man.
Sounds like you need to "get a life".
I'm not being a smart ass,just trying to help you out.

You rarely drink, don't socialize on the keyboard, You don't want to talk to us fat lazy, alcoholic, insurance agents. Sounds like a miserable life. What in life could possibly be more enjoyable than to sit and chat with this crowd of fat, lazy alcoholics? Sounds to me like you got your priorities mixed up.

Don't try and make us think that chicks on the beach is a better alternative. We know better than that.

You rarely drink, don't socialize on the keyboard, You don't want to talk to us fat lazy, alcoholic, insurance agents. Sounds like a miserable life. What in life could possibly be more enjoyable than to sit and chat with this crowd of fat, lazy alcoholics? Sounds to me like you got your priorities mixed up.

Don't try and make us think that chicks on the beach is a better alternative. We know better than that.

I don't know. This looks like a good combo.
Twin-Peaks-Girls-2.jpg

Back